National call tomorrow

<

This is the planned calm the troops call. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. It is all deception, half truths and outright lies. This is simply stall tactics until they are ready to roll out the WARN information.

Those of us that have been around for 10 or more years are familiar with this strategy of strategic lies. They are afraid to tell the truth because it would cause too much disruption. Like not stating the obvious and treating us like children isn't going to cause disruption.

Those of us that have been around for 10 or more years are familiar with this strategy of strategic lies. They are afraid to tell the truth because it would cause too much disruption. Like not stating the obvious and treating us like children isn't going to cause disruption.

Today could be the big day that AZ stock breaks the all time low price record. Could we get to $26? Come on Frenchie you can do it !!! What ever AZ is selling in its cost cutting announcement, it isn't working. I wonder why.

Today could be the big day that AZ stock breaks the all time low price record. Could we get to $26? Come on Frenchie you can do it !!! What ever AZ is selling in its cost cutting announcement, it isn't working. I wonder why.

Have you looked at the chart? The stock is not even at a 5 year low. Remember there was a split a year or 2 ago.

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner. AZ stock is the number one loser on the NYSE after hours. We made it to $26.51 which is only 71% under the Pfizer offer and that is allowing for the 2 for 1 stock split. Atta boy Frenchie.

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner. AZ stock is the number one loser on the NYSE after hours. We made it to $26.51 which is only 71% under the Pfizer offer and that is allowing for the 2 for 1 stock split. Atta boy Frenchie.

Drip drip drip just turned into a fire hose. This ship is going down fast now.

Reading between the lines but Topher talking about recent changes with other diabetes companies makes me believe we are taking the biggest hit. Plus PC has two product launches in the near term.

Topher seems set on keeping ESS who is overpaid and ineffective. DSS folks in my geography feel like sitting ducks, and it won't matter that we won FSIP and COE. The relationships we had in the Endo clinics were the biggest reason we were so successful with the Farxiga launch. ESS walked right into FSIP and a trip to Maui. Since then they have lost significant market share with our products. Oh well, you can't fix stupid.

Reading between the lines but Topher talking about recent changes with other diabetes companies makes me believe we are taking the biggest hit. Plus PC has two product launches in the near term.

Topher seems set on keeping ESS who is overpaid and ineffective. DSS folks in my geography feel like sitting ducks, and it won't matter that we won FSIP and COE. The relationships we had in the Endo clinics were the biggest reason we were so successful with the Farxiga launch. ESS walked right into FSIP and a trip to Maui. Since then they have lost significant market share with our products. Oh well, you can't fix stupid.
Yea, I can see that, Mr T didn't explain that those two product lunches are for speciality Pulmonary targets and not primary care . Also that follow email from Mr T was his swan song I bet you! , 3 paragraph I think was his preliminary good bye.

Yea, I can see that, Mr T didn't explain that those two product lunches are for speciality Pulmonary targets and not primary care . Also that follow email from Mr T was his swan song I bet you! , 3 paragraph I think was his preliminary good bye.
Launches , sorry about I wanted to correct that before the AZ English professor Nazi gets me. Lol

Remember that they locked the 3rd class passengers below the decks on the Titanic while the first class passengers filled the few life boats available. The ones with the best seats and the best view are always the first ones off the ship.

Remember that they locked the 3rd class passengers below the decks on the Titanic while the first class passengers filled the few life boats available. The ones with the best seats and the best view are always the first ones off the ship.

Dude, Publicis is Rose and AZ is Jack. You guys are going to drown!!!!