My DBM is not welcome in most offices!

Anonymous

Doctors have had enough. I have the relationships and produce for the company. My doctors cringe when they see my DBM with me. They have to act like they make a difference. They tell me why is my manager with me when I am doing a good job. They arevsick of playing the icue game. I ha e to do damage control after every ride along. Pfizer management...I was hired to do a job. I know what to do. Quit sending worthless managers with me to justify their no production jobs! Ride alongs are a thing of the past and many of my offices have banned managers. Get a clue! Stop the ride alongs!

<

Doctors really do hate managers. Give the managers some real sales responsibility, instead of shadowing actors and actresses all day, then reporting back to their RM/DM meetings about all their field intelligence. God d&mn this job has turned into such a joke. The blind are leading the blind here. WAKE UP PFIZER! This job makes no sense!

If you think this is bad, remember 3 in a car. A real joke and waste of time. RM would sit in the back and observe the interaction and coaching of DM. May go in on a single call.

I asked my DBM on my last field ride (or two weeks ago since he is "required" to ride with us within every 4 week period!) if he tends to see the same doctors regardless of which of my team mates he rides with. He answer was a resounding YES!!!! Most times, he sits in the car and Tweets or whatever because many of the offices just don't want to see some jack wagon suit that is going to dick with our established relationship!!! 'Nuff said!!!!

I asked my DBM on my last field ride (or two weeks ago since he is "required" to ride with us within every 4 week period!) if he tends to see the same doctors regardless of which of my team mates he rides with. He answer was a resounding YES!!!! Most times, he sits in the car and Tweets or whatever because many of the offices just don't want to see some jack wagon suit that is going to dick with our established relationship!!! 'Nuff said!!!!

If your DBM wasn't such a monkey, he'd pull your TCL and make your little pansy ass take him to see whomever he wanted. No relationships to get access? Coaching guide time. You are going to be hard pressed on your bullshit
Established relationships when your budget gets cut and you can't be the doctors Starbucks bitch.

If you have doctors that you have a good "relationship" with telling you you cannot bring your manager you might want to re-think those relationships because they don't sound very strong.

I don't have great relationships with all my docs, but I could bring a freakin circus into the offices of the ones I do. That's what having a good relationship means. You can do whatever you want.

Bottom line: the only reps that bitch and moan about field rides are sample dropper/signature collectors.

Not true! Just following along with these comments. The DBM may not be welcome but people tolerate him when I bring him. I can't say the customers enjoy those sales calls. They think he is a tightwad and I have to laugh it off later.