• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Must be top 20% in ranking last 2 years to get on with Novo

<

It's not about these products failing, it's about being in your top 20% if you sold those products. I was, that's why I'm at Novo and you're not.

Yes...but not all little Missy. Some of the original Takeda legacy have already been there and done that at Novo. Takeda robbed novo when we launched actos and we were highly paid to come to Takeda. We are highly paid. That is why we are still here. Trust me the offer novo made the second time could not beat salary + bonus + tip + what we pay for car + 401k+ insurance+ phone sub. The problem is how long will we still be around as a company. Novo is still a company with a future. Do they need that many of you? My opinion is no. So I think I will ride this gravy train for a little longer but don't assume you make more money because you probably do not. I call it the novo myth. Enjoy you multiple pod mates. Hopefully the don't stab you in the back this year. N