• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

MSBU how long?

<

Some will last a long time others will be let go soon. These Facts will dictate the future. Market share is horrible. New indications failed. Competition growing. Company is basing decisions on reach and frequency not clinical discussions. Most reps working 2 days a week. SAM experiment a failure. Top leadership gone. I don't think the odds are good that most will be here in 2-3 years.

The SAM'S are a joke what a bunch of overpaid clowns. Their market share is down in every account look at the numbers. The MSBU is a total failure all they care about is how many CV programs you executed.

Time to clean house the RD'S and the marketing team have failed. We are still at 9% market share at 4 years. Time to give some new blood the opportunity to change things. Why Do Conrad,Matt and Kathy still have jobs?

Time to clean house the RD'S and the marketing team have failed. We are still at 9% market share at 4 years. Time to give some new blood the opportunity to change things. Why Do Conrad,Matt and Kathy still have jobs?

I can't believe Matt still has a job after the Buffalo situation. Talk about sweeping it under the rug.

There must be a strategy from top leadership to maintain a dismal 9-10% market share and just reduce costs. They surely do not make steps to grow sales. The cost reduction is 1st budgets and than headcount. You have time if you are not in a territory with 2 reps and understand how to lie about reach and frequency

More and more reps are leaving and they aren't going to better companies either.... Is the writing on the wall? Is management that bad in the MSBU? I know I can't stand my manager but I just ignore her enough to just slip under the radar..... She's clueless anyways. Great drug but it's been a cluster from the start, too much micro management from the top....

More and more reps are leaving and they aren't going to better companies either.... Is the writing on the wall? Is management that bad in the MSBU? I know I can't stand my manager but I just ignore her enough to just slip under the radar..... She's clueless anyways. Great drug but it's been a cluster from the start, too much micro management from the top....

Fire upper mangement 9% market share should be cause enough. My ABL is a robot who spits out what ever the RD tells him. They lost the 2 top reps in the company to Genzyme what a joke. Blondie won't do shit to change this place just more of the same.

Fire upper mangement 9% market share should be cause enough. My ABL is a robot who spits out what ever the RD tells him. They lost the 2 top reps in the company to Genzyme what a joke. Blondie won't do shit to change this place just more of the same.

CM is one of the nastiest individuals I know. I've often wondered if he is different with senior leadership or if they like it that way I guess increased calls and another spreadsheet will fix this. Never mind the bully behavior which has his entire team pissed and scared

More people went to Genzyme since Jan 1st. At least 1 hated her manager. The marketshare wont improve it will just keep decreasing. The micro management is here to stay. The sales call based on Reach and frequency instead of clinical discussions is insane. The competition is crushing us at every turn.