Mrk 53.10 Congrats

<

Merck published a press release that they are looking to deal MCC and AH AND get it done by end of year. If you want in on sell off/spin off action you have to be a shareholder before the deal is announced.

It's only a matter of time before those buying at these new highs realized they've been duped but let's all get happy one last time before our MCC and AH colleagues go the way of the Sepharis reps.

RIP Merck - soon you'll be a glorified venture capital comoany investing in the ideas of others because you failed to innovate.

The stock popped in anticipation of Wednesday's FDA advisory meeting on a research clot prevention drug. But a side effect of this new drug is bleeding in the skull. We will see if the advisory committee recommends.

Despite this spike, still glad I cashed in my last options at $50.
The sad fact is that MRK stock is just as likely to lose $3 as gain $3 in any given week.

The "life boat" business strategy is in effect. If you dump passengers off the boat, it floats better. But it's still stuck in the middle of the ocean without enough rations.

Thank you Mother Merck - sold stock options at strike price of $38 - made a bundle - all that hard past work sure paid off - love you Mother

You lucked out. Good for you!

Try holding thousands of options valued above $52 when the stock was less than $35/share. Expired without a nickel made.....

But then there was a time when the stock price doubled, split several times, and options routinely yielded a payback. Them were the days.

You lucked out. Good for you!

Try holding thousands of options valued above $52 when the stock was less than $35/share. Expired without a nickel made.....

But then there was a time when the stock price doubled, split several times, and options routinely yielded a payback. Them were the days.

Its the difference between a company with competent leadership, good products and a long term vision and one that just hopes the toilet clogs long enough to delay the inevitable trip down the sewer

I should have sold. Why do I keep thinking the leadership of this company knows what they're doing. To them it's all about pumping the stock short term. They have no long term plan except maybe their own exit strategy.
There is no long term hope for this company. You can't be a world class pharma and have second rate R&D. We're going to get schooled.