Mr. Naito

anonymous

Please replace the "leaders" in the Neurology Business Unit. They are corrupt. They are liars and are sneaky. Your business is suffering because of their laziness, and selfishness. They don't care about your company, they only care about their pay checks and staying out of the unemployment line for as long as they can.

The sales team is NOT engaged. Your management team sucks. Eisai is not even a concern for the competition. Your alignment of territories is not advantageous or cost effective based on what the business needs truly are and who are the drivers in Epilepsy.

You have rookies running your company. They have no heart! Attitudes sucks. Their sense of importance and entitlement is disgusting. The way they treat the field sales is disgusting. They are all phonies and we see right through them. So disgenuous!

I'd gut all the oldies and start a new. Gutting HR would be helpful too. They do unlawful things to employees that jeopardize your company!

Take action quick as you will only at best see incremental growth across the nation. Potential is more if this team knew what to do, how to do it, had the most qualified people, and knew how to motivate people.

You made some good changes to date. But don't stop there, the old rats are stilling running this unethically. Pull back the curtain!
Thanks...Merry Christmas.

<

Don't think so. Orders don't mean much. You will see. The bottom line will tell the store. Banzel is the bread winner. Lucky its sticking around. Fycompa will flop. You have nitwits running other nitwits....buy experience. Thanks.

Please replace the "leaders" in the Neurology Business Unit. They are corrupt. They are liars and are sneaky. Your business is suffering because of their laziness, and selfishness. They don't care about your company, they only care about their pay checks and staying out of the unemployment line for as long as they can.

The sales team is NOT engaged. Your management team sucks. Eisai is not even a concern for the competition. Your alignment of territories is not advantageous or cost effective based on what the business needs truly are and who are the drivers in Epilepsy.

You have rookies running your company. They have no heart! Attitudes sucks. Their sense of importance and entitlement is disgusting. The way they treat the field sales is disgusting. They are all phonies and we see right through them. So disgenuous!

I'd gut all the oldies and start a new. Gutting HR would be helpful too. They do unlawful things to employees that jeopardize your company!

No such luck, I don't reward cowards. I've applied every resource I have to finding out who you are. IT, HR and law are working with CP to locate your IP and you. Once we do, and we will, we will surprise you at the next sales meeting, we will call you up to stage and share your vision of what the company should be with all your peers. After that let' see what happens to your peers posting here.

Take action quick as you will only at best see incremental growth across the nation. Potential is more if this team knew what to do, how to do it, had the most qualified people, and knew how to motivate people.

You made some good changes to date. But don't stop there, the old rats are stilling running this unethically. Pull back the curtain!

No such luck, I don't reward cowards. I've applied every resource I have to finding out who you are. IT, HR and law are working with CP to locate your IP and you. Once we do, and we will, we will surprise you at the next sales meeting, we will call you up to stage and share your vision of what the company should be with all your peers. After that let' see what happens to your peers posting here.