• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

MR In the northeast crap manager

anonymous

MR was is and somehow will continue to be a manager. This "man" brings nothing to the table other than annoyance. His FV's bring no value and his ability to back ONLY people who agree with him is sickening. Useless, useless, useless

<

he brings no value?
Join the fucking group you coward
If you dont like it, do something about it, like call HR

Other than that STFU if all you can do is complain
We're all in the same boat. All of these CTL's suck ass

Agreed. Most do suck.

HR contacted and nothing done. They will always side with manager.

STFU? Negative, just calls 'em as I sees 'em.

No need to bash ones opinions.

Agreed. Most do suck.

HR contacted and nothing done. They will always side with manager.

STFU? Negative, just calls 'em as I sees 'em.

No need to bash ones opinions.

No need to bash ones opinions?
Oh yes there is. Because youre a schmerck rep, you need to be bashed as much as possible. Why? Because youre a brown nose stupid fuck

Tiffany is 10 times worse than Michael. No CTL is perfect but Michael tries to do his best for the team. He is very organized and helps his team succeed. Our manager is emotionally unstable. Her mood fluctuates all over the place and you never know how she is going to show up for a field visit. So many of my customers have asked me never to bring her in again. She gets so mad when someone writes something on cafe pharma about her but I just don't care anymore. Why is she even monitoring this? Why not try to improve your approach with your team? There's a great idea!

MR is nothing more than a wolf in sheeps clothing. He brings some of the most rediculous suggestions and can not read data to save his life. He made AK, FK, and others interpret data then tell him what it meant. The man is a fool at best.

I like the person who is phishing for info/emotion. Keep trying.

MR is nothing more than a wolf in sheeps clothing. He brings some of the most rediculous suggestions and can not read data to save his life. He made AK, FK, and others interpret data then tell him what it meant. The man is a fool at best.

I like the person who is phishing for info/emotion. Keep trying.

Why are most of you only using initials to identify these managers? That's not a show of bravery or rebellion.
Using initials is what weenies do.

Also, MR can't read or interpret "data", but can he spell?
Is Merck actually using data again, and not just delivering "messages"---whatever that meant?

Why are most of you only using initials to identify these managers? That's not a show of bravery or rebellion.
Using initials is what weenies do.

Also, MR can't read or interpret "data", but can he spell?
Is Merck actually using data again, and not just delivering "messages"---whatever that meant?

Clever try on your part!!! We are not stupid. That's why!! You want us to write the entire name so you can threaten cafe pharma with defamation of character and have them remove posts. Our way allows us to speak our minds and people close don't have to wonder about Michael's last name. We know it

Clever try on your part!!! We are not stupid. That's why!! You want us to write the entire name so you can threaten cafe pharma with defamation of character and have them remove posts. Our way allows us to speak our minds and people close don't have to wonder about Michael's last name. We know it

Right. Hide behind Cafe Pharma policy.

All those misspelled verbal grenades tossed at other MRK employees on a website that thrives off anonymity. You're still among a bunch of weenies who spend work time on this site rather than earning your salaries. Grow up and get off your duff, Junior.

Tiffany is 10 times worse than Michael. No CTL is perfect but Michael tries to do his best for the team. He is very organized and helps his team succeed. Our manager is emotionally unstable. Her mood fluctuates all over the place and you never know how she is going to show up for a field visit. So many of my customers have asked me never to bring her in again. She gets so mad when someone writes something on cafe pharma about her but I just don't care anymore. Why is she even monitoring this? Why not try to improve your approach with your team? There's a great idea!
South Central Vaccines has some real winners too... I think there are some on every " exec" Team.

Michael is a total piece of crap!!! Tiffany may be crazy, but Michael R goes out of his way to be an ass. NEVER called reps to the carpet for faking calls on NO SEE HCP'S!!! How can he be doing his job if he can't see a GLARING made up call? GO BACK TO THE HOSPITAL PHARMACY WHERE YOU WILL BE HIDDEN IN A BASEMENT AND NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN M.R.

I heard that Tiffany is looking to leave her current position. She has something else she is currently working on. Hopefully she will give us a break and get out of here.