Movantik

I do believe there is a place for this drug. But with the emphasis on reducing opiod use, the market will continue to decline especially for long term use. What puzzles me the most is that we have 3 sales forces designated to sell it.

Heard this is getting canned in 3qtr

Anyone concerned w our Daiichi Sankyo partnership? Every DS partner I know, or DS Rep I know IS LOOKING for a new job elsewhere... One said anywhere....I Went from many energetic partners to very few partners, and they are unenthused. They (in their "different rolls") are promoting Welchol and Movantik, others Savaysa and Movantik... I have been in the biz for a while ( I will not tell of my AZ time), I am not sure what to do, to think, to trust, expect, or should I even care what my DS people do? I have heard, not sure DS has, M... Not good.

So I'm prob cutting them off, they mean well, but effort only gets you so far.... Most I deal with are all about calls meaning just "more" not "quality"

Anyone concerned w our Daiichi Sankyo partnership? Every DS partner I know, or DS Rep I know IS LOOKING for a new job elsewhere... One said anywhere....I Went from many energetic partners to very few partners, and they are unenthused. They (in their "different rolls") are promoting Welchol and Movantik, others Savaysa and Movantik... I have been in the biz for a while ( I will not tell of my AZ time), I am not sure what to do, to think, to trust, expect, or should I even care what my DS people do? I have heard, not sure DS has, M... Not good.

So I'm prob cutting them off, they mean well, but effort only gets you so far.... Most I deal with are all about calls meaning just "more" not "quality"

In the I/C Portal, under Contest Reports, payout are determined by the "QUARTILE" you are in. For example:

Quartile 1 Payout is $2,500
Quartile 2 $1,500
Quartile 3 $1,000
Quartile 4 $500

No one in our district (Northeast) knew anything about QUARTILES. I've spoken to other colleagues around the country and they all say the same.

Also, only 1 rep (out of 6; laid off or opted out) was paid for the kicker. That rep got $500 cause they were in Quartile 4.

We're all speculating that in order to get anything under this "kicker contest", you probably had to be 90% to 100% to goal in all products. If true, none of us were aware of this. Was anyone else aware of this stipulation? None of us were. Also, no one was aware of this "quartile" BS.

So, like the OP said, DSI had us chasing this contest by incentivizing us to make our calls (or at least check the box) so they could avoid a large penalty payout to AZ.

Which means we (reps) got scammed and AZ got scammed. What a nice company DSI is. Very ethical and honest.

In the I/C Portal, under Contest Reports, payout are determined by the "QUARTILE" you are in. For example:

Quartile 1 Payout is $2,500
Quartile 2 $1,500
Quartile 3 $1,000
Quartile 4 $500

No one in our district (Northeast) knew anything about QUARTILES. I've spoken to other colleagues around the country and they all say the same.

Also, only 1 rep (out of 6; laid off or opted out) was paid for the kicker. That rep got $500 cause they were in Quartile 4.

We're all speculating that in order to get anything under this "kicker contest", you probably had to be 90% to 100% to goal in all products. If true, none of us were aware of this. Was anyone else aware of this stipulation? None of us were. Also, no one was aware of this "quartile" BS.

So, like the OP said, DSI had us chasing this contest by incentivizing us to make our calls (or at least check the box) so they could avoid a large penalty payout to AZ.

Which means we (reps) got scammed and AZ got scammed. What a nice company DSI is. Very ethical and honest.