• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Mounjaro Train Wreck…

anonymous

Doc’s, Pharmacies & Patient’s are pissed!! What in the hell did our brilliant leaders think was going to happen if we kept giving away Mounjaro
regardless of Dx??? Now, we are in the same boat as the dumbass’s over at Novo & the FDA has been chomping at the bit to catch us promoting for weight loss!!
My bet is that no matter what Rick’s keeps spinning about us getting the weight loss indication this year, I think there is not a chance in hell now! I’ve heard rumblings we may be held off some formularies over this BS as well!

Glad I’m just about outta this WOKE HELL HOLE in a few more years!

<

Doc’s, Pharmacies & Patient’s are pissed!! What in the hell did our brilliant leaders think was going to happen if we kept giving away Mounjaro
regardless of Dx??? Now, we are in the same boat as the dumbass’s over at Novo & the FDA has been chomping at the bit to catch us promoting for weight loss!!
My bet is that no matter what Rick’s keeps spinning about us getting the weight loss indication this year, I think there is not a chance in hell now! I’ve heard rumblings we may be held off some formularies over this BS as well!

When I was four years old, I watched my mother kill a spider... with a teacosy. Years later, I realised it was not a spider - it was my Uncle Harold

Yet you’re staying here for a few more years. You’re pathetic.

Honestly if be more concerned about all the bribe complaints than I would be about the non diabetes dx scripts. It's not like it's a secret y'all been handing out samples like Halloween candy to every doughnut loving nurse and NP you can get in front of.

What? you didn't think anyone would notice and complain? Literally all of us have complained.

Sincerely,
The competition

Yet you’re staying here for a few more years. You’re pathetic.
Pathetic? Nope, is called 90 points & one extremely well funded 401k well north of a million $’s sweetheart! Then you can have this Shit-Bird of what was once a great company all to your little millennial-WOKE self!
“Peace - Out” ️☀️

Honestly if be more concerned about all the bribe complaints than I would be about the non diabetes dx scripts. It's not like it's a secret y'all been handing out samples like Halloween candy to every doughnut loving nurse and NP you can get in front of.

What? you didn't think anyone would notice and complain? Literally all of us have complained.

Sincerely,
The competition

Pathetic? Nope, is called 90 points & one extremely well funded 401k well north of a million $’s sweetheart! Then you can have this Shit-Bird of what was once a great company all to your little millennial-WOKE self!
“Peace - Out” ️☀️

Different person here. I'm looking for jobs right now. I've been here 8 years. I'm out as soon as any reasonable offer comes my way

Sincerely,
The competition
Well guess what competition….I used to work for novo….everyone passed out samples of Victoza to fat nurses and everyone talked about weight loss oh I mean diabetes …wink wink…. You wanna play that game then bring it on…plenty of folks to report shady novo crap. And oh by the way, also report managers who knew about reps that were totally working the prior authorizations in offices. Yep TRUE. They were on the phone’s working with patients’ charts.

Mounjaro is being led by the most inept group of idiots in the business. They have no idea what they are doing! It’s a good thing that MJ is such an amazing medication because they have literally screwed up every aspect of this launch almost as if it’s intentional. I have never seen a group make so many mistakes and have such a idiotic approach to providing simple information to prescribers and patients. Rather than fix anything, they continue to provide little to no information or simply give more misinformation that is mostly wrong. They have literally pissed off every pharmacy and prescriber at some point with the most ridiculous savings card in the industry. You cannot believe a word that comes from the brand team. They want you to prepare for P2P when 3 out of 5 T2D patients have to travel to 2-3 pharmacies just to get a starter pen. Then the card doesn’t work or the benefit is wrong. Pushing programming down a providers throat when they can’t even get a sample is ridiculous. These unenthusiastic brand jokers have never been in sales and obviously have no idea how bad they have screwed up this launch and let Novo get right into the mix. Great drug with inexperienced idiots leading it!

“Peace - Out” ️☀️

Exactly is this millennial genius called you pathetic for finished bc the marathon and that pension is hard fo find elsewhere.

Mounjaro is being led by the most inept group of idiots in the business. They have no idea what they are doing! It’s a good thing that MJ is such an amazing medication because they have literally screwed up every aspect of this launch almost as if it’s intentional. I have never seen a group make so many mistakes and have such a idiotic approach to providing simple information to prescribers and patients. Rather than fix anything, they continue to provide little to no information or simply give more misinformation that is mostly wrong. They have literally pissed off every pharmacy and prescriber at some point with the most ridiculous savings card in the industry. You cannot believe a word that comes from the brand team. They want you to prepare for P2P when 3 out of 5 T2D patients have to travel to 2-3 pharmacies just to get a starter pen. Then the card doesn’t work or the benefit is wrong. Pushing programming down a providers throat when they can’t even get a sample is ridiculous. These unenthusiastic brand jokers have never been in sales and obviously have no idea how bad they have screwed up this launch and let Novo get right into the mix. Great drug with inexperienced idiots leading it!

IDK about leadership I’m in a different division. Nearly 1/2 of the salesforce are children that just graduated college. Huge training class full of new primary care reps w the deer in headlights look on their faces.
Good thing the drug sells its self. I love how competitors come n here to (basically admit) they are scared. Go get ‘em kids sell it for whatever they want but don’t be stupid about it :;

2023 Q1 results are in, and Mounjaro ($569M) beats analyst expectations ($433) for sales!

And yet, Trulicity (Lilly's biggest selling drug) has declined over a 1 year period from 48% of Total Rx (TRx) to around only 30%. This, against the backdrop of an almost 2-fold doubling of Market Total Rx in the same period of time (slide 27). So, as expected, Mounjaro is cannibalizing Trulicity share of market (SOM), right? It would be nice if LLY was more transparent on how much of the MJ sales represent switches from Trulicity? And how much of MJ sales are NEW Rx? Newest data suggest little difference in weight loss (12-16%) between Ozempic and and Mounjaro ...

So is MJ really beating the "fat pants" off of Ozempic, or not?