• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Most Recent Culture Survey

<

I don't know why we do them. In CVMET last year in the first quarter only 77 out of 650 reps made 100% IC bonus. This tells you so many things including that the goals were unfair for 3/4 of the sales force. Tradjenta didn't make goal all year and people who haven't been able to beat Januvia and have low Jardiance market shares are at the top of the board. If BI doesn't realize it has a culture problem by now at least in CVMET, no amount of surveys is going to help. Everyone will meet their metrics unless they are stupid. Then it's a self fulfilling prophecy that metrics means sales results. If you look at who had the most metrics in the country they are dead last. The NE always wins and they have the lowest metrics because 100% coverage for years gets you that.

Size does matter, don't let them tell you any different! Why can't we make a drug for that??

yes, size matters. That’s why I’m only with people with small hands. Makes me look and feel larger. I also keep my undercarriage well groomed. I look like a Ken doll.

we did try to make a drug to help female libido. That would have indirectly helped guys with small peckers. If the girl is all hopped up, she could slum it with a small fry.

yes, size matters. That’s why I’m only with people with small hands. Makes me look and feel larger. I also keep my undercarriage well groomed. I look like a Ken doll.

we did try to make a drug to help female libido. That would have indirectly helped guys with small peckers. If the girl is all hopped up, she could slum it with a small fry.

I'm sorry you must have misunderstood or just misguided...maybe both..have fun taking your sauced up ho to the golden arches