• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Most outragous thing you did to get out of a field ride?

Anonymous

My DM called me on very short notice to ride with me half a day and I had NOTHING planned. We were to meet for lunch first and then make calls. So, I took a cordless screwdriver with me and stopped at a fast food place a mile from our meeting place and put a hole in my tire. I drove to our pre-determined lunch spot and when we finished lunch I "noticed" my tire was flat. We spent the rest of the day waiting on fleet services to put the spare on and then get a new tire. It took the entire afternoon and my DM kept saying, "oh this happens...don't worry about it". :)

My DM called me on very short notice to ride with me half a day and I had NOTHING planned. We were to meet for lunch first and then make calls. So, I took a cordless screwdriver with me and stopped at a fast food place a mile from our meeting place and put a hole in my tire. I drove to our pre-determined lunch spot and when we finished lunch I "noticed" my tire was flat. We spent the rest of the day waiting on fleet services to put the spare on and then get a new tire. It took the entire afternoon and my DM kept saying, "oh this happens...don't worry about it". :)

You're obviously the same troll who started the "Affair in Pharma, Divorce?" thread.