• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Most "monitored" board on CP?

Anonymous

You know you work at a crappy company when almost every post is delayed due to moderator review…I’ve talked to dozens of us and we all laugh that just about anything that gets posted goes through “moderator review”. Someone from Eisai has put the heat on CP over the last four or so years.

Memo to Eisai. Treat your employees better then maybe the negative post will lessen…

<

Yup and stupid Eisai keeps thinking ‘it’s getting better’! HA! This place is and always be a bastion for misfits who either weren’t talented or well educated enough to stay at a legitimate ‘big pharma’ or ‘biotech’. Anyway you slice it Eisai is a poor primary care company, not big enough to be ‘big pharma’ yet has a ‘big pharma’ mentality. And clearly Eisai is the laughing stock of oncology so there really is no redeeming aspect of Eisai that one can argue. Bad primary care/mass market bad oncology = bad company. Eisai will continue to get hammered on CP, far more than most if not all other companies, until they figure it out and make drastic changes…I wouldn’t hold my breath.