• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

Moscow Mitch is playing victim today!!!

anonymous

Woah - first Pelosi snacks down Donnie on a seemingly daily basis (he is an easy snowflake to rattle, though) but now she has Moscow Mitch screaming and crying ! F—king priceless!

Woah - first Pelosi snacks down Donnie on a seemingly daily basis (he is an easy snowflake to rattle, though) but now she has Moscow Mitch screaming and crying ! F—king priceless!

And she has Donnie boy and Moscow Mitch in disagreement. Donnie boy wants witnesses and Moscow Mitch does not. :p

That’s a laugh. Trump wants witnesses to testify at his trial. AaMitch does not. She’s playing them against each other like the tin soldiers they are.

He doesn't dare let his own Acting Ch of Staff testify unless he likes the color orange. :rolleyes:

vag you need to lay off the marijuana. The obese blob of blubber IS orange

Once again, I don't smoke it, did years ago but no longer. On the color - yeah, I know. His clothes would match his complexion and hair. What's weird is, being orange and laughed at, doesn't seem to embarrass him. :D

Once again, I don't smoke it, did years ago but no longer. On the color - yeah, I know. His clothes would match his complexion and hair. What's weird is, being orange and laughed at, doesn't seem to embarrass him. :D

There’s lots of politicians who should be far more embarrassed than Trump if you want to talk appearance. :rolleyes:

There’s lots of politicians who should be far more embarrassed than Trump if you want to talk appearance. :rolleyes:

His vanity outdoes them all, I mean a tanning booth every morning and hairspray to hold those fender skirts over his ears in place? Nahhh, I think he wins the prize. :rolleyes:

That we know of. The fake news protected him completely. I wouldn’t rule it out.... but why did people call him Bath House Barry? Never heard the term before.

Why? Because a guy named Larry Sinclair wrote a book that got national media attention.
Sinclair's biography, though, got in the way of that pitch: Public records and court filings revealed he has a 27-year criminal record, with a specialty in crimes involving deceit. The record includes forgery charges in two states, one of which drew him a 16-year jail sentence. The Pueblo County, Colo., Sheriff's Office also has an outstanding warrant for Sinclair's arrest for forging an acquaintance's signature and stealing her tax refunds.

"It is what it is," said Sinclair's spokesman, Montgomery Blair Sibley, of his client's criminal record. "He's not hiding from it, he's not denying it."

Why? Because a guy named Larry Sinclair wrote a book that got national media attention.
Sinclair's biography, though, got in the way of that pitch: Public records and court filings revealed he has a 27-year criminal record, with a specialty in crimes involving deceit. The record includes forgery charges in two states, one of which drew him a 16-year jail sentence. The Pueblo County, Colo., Sheriff's Office also has an outstanding warrant for Sinclair's arrest for forging an acquaintance's signature and stealing her tax refunds.

"It is what it is," said Sinclair's spokesman, Montgomery Blair Sibley, of his client's criminal record. "He's not hiding from it, he's not denying it."

Thanks, smart guy aka idiot boy! You just established a standard and this is YOUR standard remember that just undercut the validity of everything Bill Clinton ever said. After all, it’s a matter of legal record that he is a proven perjurer! He also suborned perjury! He also took sexual advantage of a subordinate, an intern young enough to be his daughter!

Oh and while you think you dealt with the Sinclair matter, you have t really as Barack admitted to committing criminal acts as well in HIS autobiography. And then there is the matter of Love! Reggie Love to be exact who was with Obama more than Michelle was and has a reputation of being a little light in the loafers.

So, thanks for the laugh!

That we know of. The fake news protected him completely. I wouldn’t rule it out.... but why did people call him Bath House Barry? Never heard the term before.
Only white nationalist bigots care if Obama or anyone else is into other dudes. Those of us know have lives don’t give two shits about sexual identity.