• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

More layoffs coming just the start

<

Yes, everyone should wake up and realize we are headcount, just a number. Will be more sooner rather then later, forget the warn act, the leaders are keeping layoffs under the threshold to have to warn, instead having more layoffs to avoid it. Everyone should lookout for themselves first and foremost, I doubt after this anyone will trust anything the leaders say. So much for company well-being!!

Yes, everyone should wake up and realize we are headcount, just a number. Will be more sooner rather then later, forget the warn act, the leaders are keeping layoffs under the threshold to have to warn, instead having more layoffs to avoid it. Everyone should lookout for themselves first and foremost, I doubt after this anyone will trust anything the leaders say. So much for company well-being!!

They definitely treated people with no respect in this lay off. Should be a big wake up call to people. You are just a number and mean nothing to them. You do not want to get laid off by this company. They are treating the people they laid off terribly. This company sucks!!

They definitely treated people with no respect in this lay off. Should be a big wake up call to people. You are just a number and mean nothing to them. You do not want to get laid off by this company. They are treating the people they laid off terribly. This company sucks!!

Meanwhile Gio cashed in his millions and millions

BMS has a lot of cash… from the past. They’re BLEEDING cash right with no treatment. Pretty positive they’re looking for a gem company to buy. They’re in a true debacle. May be the biggest downfall in pharma. Grab your popcorn.

These PPK dorks are so tone deaf.

TO: PPK Douche Bags

Maybe you should consider not posting your promotion at BMS in the middle of a major layoff of your colleagues. Very bad optics!!

These PPK dorks are so tone deaf.

TO: PPK Douche Bags

Maybe you should consider not posting your promotion at BMS in the middle of a major layoff of your colleagues. Very bad optics!!

Screw you!! I worked hard for my promotion…do you know how many people I stabbed in the back and how much butt licking I had to do?? I am proud of my accomplishments and shouldn’t have to hide it.