• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

More Cost Cutting

anonymous

If you were planning on ordering a new car this fall and don't have over 80K miles you'll be waiting another year. It's no longer four years or 80K they've tacked on another year to make it five.

<

If you were planning on ordering a new car this fall and don't have over 80K miles you'll be waiting another year. It's no longer four years or 80K they've tacked on another year to make it five.
Wow that sucks! so I’m struck with this cheap lesbian car! my manager lied to me about what car I’d get when he interviewed me. I know this is a lesbian car because my sister-in-law drives this same car and she’s a lesbian! Not cool!

Wow that sucks! so I’m struck with this cheap lesbian car! my manager lied to me about what car I’d get when he interviewed me. I know this is a lesbian car because my sister-in-law drives this same car and she’s a lesbian! Not cool!
Be thankful you have a car to drive. You don't have to pay for gas or the car. Wow, so entitled. That's ridiculous.