Morale

Anonymous

I find it has been excellent since the last call with management. I still would like to know how our products are performing nationally, specifically diabetes products

I find it has been excellent since the last call with management. I still would like to know how our products are performing nationally, specifically diabetes products

Script for last call.

There's finna be layoffs.
But don't worry.
Business is good.
Talk to you later, will let you know soon enough.
Questions?
Yes, (insert question here)
Sorry we can't answer that.
Repeat 3-4 times.
Ok, buh bye.

Honestly I don't know what all the complaints are about here on cafepharma!!! Sigh! I love working here!!!! My DM is so nice and always tries to help me. Yes Indeed! I cheer up all my customers with my smile and good wishes! I bring in the most fantastic Panera lunches too. Oh and meetings. Yes we get to role play and work on our message. Just what a professional really does! When I was a cheerleader at good ole state u we would practice every day. Now sometime I do have to stretch the truth if I really made that call but a girl has to do what she has to do!! Wink Wink!! I used to work at Enterprise and let's face it that didn't save any lives but here at good ole AZ I save lives daily by giving my docs my message. Yes Indeed! So you naysayers out there. If you don't like it lump it! I could recommend so many more cheerleaders for this fabulous job.

Honestly I don't know what all the complaints are about here on cafepharma!!! Sigh! I love working here!!!! My DM is so nice and always tries to help me. Yes Indeed! I cheer up all my customers with my smile and good wishes! I bring in the most fantastic Panera lunches too. Oh and meetings. Yes we get to role play and work on our message. Just what a professional really does! When I was a cheerleader at good ole state u we would practice every day. Now sometime I do have to stretch the truth if I really made that call but a girl has to do what she has to do!! Wink Wink!! I used to work at Enterprise and let's face it that didn't save any lives but here at good ole AZ I save lives daily by giving my docs my message. Yes Indeed! So you naysayers out there. If you don't like it lump it! I could recommend so many more cheerleaders for this fabulous job.

Panera, you are nothing more than a pizza pussy

Wrong! All the good looking girls are leaving or have left. Old, crusty pharma for life are all that are left.

"I know all there is to know about the crying game..."