• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Money paid by novartis today

Anonymous

Just had two payments from novartis hit my account today. Anyone know what that is from? I think one was my final week of pay. The other looks like my unused vacation. Anyone else? Does anyone have a number I can call?

Thanks

<

Just had two payments from novartis hit my account today. Anyone know what that is from? I think one was my final week of pay. The other looks like my unused vacation. Anyone else? Does anyone have a number I can call?

Thanks

Did u look at ADP website? Did your manager have to hold your hand and guide u while at Novartis?

Seemed like an honest question, why are you being a dick?

The dumbass is incompetent and not a self problem solver.

How long has ADP been the payroll processor for Novartanic? Not accessing ADP online is his/her choice. Not knowing how to access is his/her fault too, when that info was given back a long time ago. DUMB question overall.

The dumbass is incompetent and not a self problem solver.

How long has ADP been the payroll processor for Novartanic? Not accessing ADP online is his/her choice. Not knowing how to access is his/her fault too, when that info was given back a long time ago. DUMB question overall.

Yes and if you looked in your severance packet, there was info in their about accessing ADP.