Miles White & Richard Nixon

Anonymous

These are two great leaders. There problem is a lot of there behavior has stemmed from paranoia. Both people always felt people were out to get them. And because of the things they did, eventually people were out to get them. I think they always have had an inferiority complex because of there modest beginnings. Keep in mind that both think that when the President does it, that means that it's not illegal.

<

These are two great leaders. There problem is a lot of there behavior has stemmed from paranoia. Both people always felt people were out to get them. And because of the things they did, eventually people were out to get them. I think they always have had an inferiority complex because of there modest beginnings. Keep in mind that both think that when the President does it, that means that it's not illegal.

You mean Tricky Dick or Miscreant Miles?

I agree but let us begin by committing ourselves to the truth to see it like it is, and tell it like it is, to find the truth, to speak the truth, and to live the truth.

I agree we need to follow this example.