Miles, Alisa, Quinton - Who is the next US executive to be ousted by Fleming?

<

Question to all you geniuses- what did those people named above due to help drive the business? Maybe it is time we have new blood. This is no longer the Gladerma of old and it certainly can't get any worse.

Question to all you geniuses- what did those people named above due to help drive the business? Maybe it is time we have new blood. This is no longer the Gladerma of old and it certainly can't get any worse.

What a no nothing comment from a Flemming troll. I guess you have not seen the success of the business in recent years under those people. Hard to be believe the non challenging C team new blood replacements that Flemming is hiring can keep that up with the products and Flemming to work with. Did you just join Galderma from Shire with promises of big bucks from an IPO?

What a no nothing comment from a Flemming troll. I guess you have not seen the success of the business in recent years under those people. Hard to be believe the non challenging C team new blood replacements that Flemming is hiring can keep that up with the products and Flemming to work with. Did you just join Galderma from Shire with promises of big bucks from an IPO?
I couldn’t agree more with this response. Galderma had a winning team with exceptional results until Flemming arrived. He has spent the last 18 months making unnecessary organizational changes and replacing top talent with rare disease rejects. The business is suffering and will continue its downward spiral.

This is just a snippet of the pile of turds being spewed from our CEO and his minions. Enjoy.

Agree with you. With Bill A. and Carrie C. in the US, global will be ran out of there. Also explains why Alexander Brennan needs to go. No global Ax team in Switzerland anymore.