Mike P Question

<

This is the greatest thread ever. I have been thinking the same thing. He came into our breakout and was mixing up the products and indications.

Uh oh.

Remember, he is here purely for the downsizing or sell-off. Klaus simply brought in someone that he could manipulate.

I'm going w paint chips.
a
But agreed this is a far fall from Reis, Percival, Jim. Mike is way over his head. And he obviously has a big self esteem problem.
This is so true and funny. I remember thinking "uh-oh" when I saw his resume. Went to LIU???

I'm not one to give too much attention to the college someone went to, but I'm from Long Island, and this was literally the place of last resort. My son's friend mostly got C's and D's in high school, had to go to summer school after senior year just to get a degree, and this was the only place he got into. Came back after first year and said it was so much easier than high school and he had all A's and a B.

Again, it's just college, but so far he is proving to be a big dropoff from Reis on the intellectual aspect. Only knew Percival a bit, but he was also very bright.

Guess this place is becoming the place of last resort for people.

Meetings with him are getting to be a real treat. He says completely erroneous things, we all look at each other, and then starting texting each other what a dumbass he is.

That's basically every meeting. And he has special plans for the SF....it all starts with the reduction in oncology followed by God knows what else. He's completely a loose cannon.

This is so true and funny. I remember thinking "uh-oh" when I saw his resume. Went to LIU???

I'm not one to give too much attention to the college someone went to, but I'm from Long Island, and this was literally the place of last resort. My son's friend mostly got C's and D's in high school, had to go to summer school after senior year just to get a degree, and this was the only place he got into. Came back after first year and said it was so much easier than high school and he had all A's and a B.

Again, it's just college, but so far he is proving to be a big dropoff from Reis on the intellectual aspect. Only knew Percival a bit, but he was also very bright.

Guess this place is becoming the place of last resort for people.
Was this C student friend of yours in this made-up anecdote a LIU pharmacy student like Mike was? And if you're from Long Island, you know that this campus is in downtown Brooklyn. So....I dont think many kids from Nassau would ever even consider LIU, based on its location alone.
I call BS on this story, and I'm pretty sure that you couldnt even handle the chem and bio classes that pharmacy students have to take.

Fact is that we need to make a lot of changes here, and for that reason I for one am glad someone from the outside was brought in to lead those changes. Goodness knows what wouldve happened if Mike P's predecessor was still here. Maybe he would've allowed the continued hiring and promotion of MORE cronies, bedmates, spouses and children of execs. And we see what THAT has gotten us (wink-wink).
Nowhere!

Was this C student friend of yours in this made-up anecdote a LIU pharmacy student like Mike was? And if you're from Long Island, you know that this campus is in downtown Brooklyn. So....I dont think many kids from Nassau would ever even consider LIU, based on its location alone.
I call BS on this story, and I'm pretty sure that you couldnt even handle the chem and bio classes that pharmacy students have to take.

Fact is that we need to make a lot of changes here, and for that reason I for one am glad someone from the outside was brought in to lead those changes. Goodness knows what wouldve happened if Mike P's predecessor was still here. Maybe he would've allowed the continued hiring and promotion of MORE cronies, bedmates, spouses and children of execs. And we see what THAT has gotten us (wink-wink).
Nowhere!
I have no idea if the original is true or not and don't care (although I had never heard of LIU, but whatever, it's college 30 years ago)

But I have no doubt this response was written by Mike....

I have no idea if the original is true or not and don't care (although I had never heard of LIU, but whatever, it's college 30 years ago)

But I have no doubt this response was written by Mike....
Yes. Its commonplace that people at his level are glued to this site, fingers poised to either praise someone they like, or to defend themselves (and their friends) if they're being gutted. There is SO much to be learned by reading these anonymous postings.

fact of the matter is that you all are sales reps with time on your hands and he is the president of the company. Do you really think he pays any attention to this site?

fact of the matter is that you all are sales reps with time on your hands and he is the president of the company. Do you really think he pays any attention to this site?
Yes he does. All former President’s did. At NSMs I saw Jim Robinson quote Cafe Pharma posts from the stage. We know Lisa does. Anything written about her is taken down the next day. BTW: horrible leader.

They come here to see how much the company employees know that Rome is burning and to gage what people think of them.

Not sure about the other guys, but Mike certainly does. He's referenced these postings already to people.

Right now, he's digging up his 4th grade report card to show us that he was good at penmanship, and thus, qualified to do this job.

BTW, he's nowhere close to being a president. That may be the title, but Claus only hired him because he can control him. Mike just is in place to run the game plan, which is to slash and burn. He doesn't have the ability to lead, but that's not why he's here

Not sure about the other guys, but Mike certainly does. He's referenced these postings already to people.

Right now, he's digging up his 4th grade report card to show us that he was good at penmanship, and thus, qualified to do this job.

BTW, he's nowhere close to being a president. That may be the title, but Claus only hired him because he can control him. Mike just is in place to run the game plan, which is to slash and burn. He doesn't have the ability to lead, but that's not why he's here
Truly fake news! Mike is a courageous and innovative leader. He is a firm supporter of AI and will see the demise of the useless sales force. You can bank it!!