• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Miami vaccines

The manager is a freak and you have to be a suck up if not you won’t make it. He’s not smart but thinks he is. I’m on team now and can’t wait to get hired on my 3rd round on interviews. Can’t wait to tell him to suck it. He’s a tool hired by the biggest hypocrite in the pharma industry. Good luck. Hope that helps don’t do it.

Do what I do kiss his ass he is dumb but there is no where to go he thinks I like him he shouldn’t trust anyone on his team. I’m working him. And he doesn’t even know it.

He has a horrible reputation was not an internal hire. I just got out there seeing doctors and ran into a female rep really hot too that asked me about the manager and she couldn’t believe it. I was told to watch the skin on my back. He is the joker. He can kiss my balls.

He has a horrible reputation was not an internal hire. I just got out there seeing doctors and ran into a female rep really hot too that asked me about the manager and she couldn’t believe it. I was told to watch the skin on my back. He is the joker. He can kiss my balls.

I applied waiting for response after all this talk it doesn’t seem like a good decision. Spoke to some folks team isn’t fond of him either. Help me!!! What to do.

The manager is a loser and does fillers to his face. He is a joke. I left when I had the chance. It was sick to see someone that thought he was better than everyone try to lead a team.

Two guys immediately left his team when he started. Rumor has it that HR has been called on him. All positions have been filled. Hopefully you weren’t one of them. He rides with his reps for two days except for me that he hasn’t gotten to yet. Why would u want to work for him. And vaccines is internal medicine there is no specialty- pediatricians. It’s a joke and he hasn’t come out of the closet. Run now.

The BI reps called him the Botox queen. Two guys immediately left the team when he started. Rides with his reps twice in a row. You don’t want to be part of that team.

The fake moron that hired the fake botox BI Man. Sick freak. He has enemies, his own shadow's, everyone knows he is a moron, he will be cut on next round of lay-off's. I worked for him the team will survive just the non-as kissers won't. He will be gone soon. Has he learned to write an e-mail. BITCH. I know remember?

Is the fake loser fired yet? No one on his team called HR on him but they should of after the stories that I am hearing. Very inappropriate. Praying that layoffs come soon.