• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Metabolics conference call tomorrow morning

<

Re org coming. Synth and Androgel are not what is considered "specialty" bio pharma products. With andro tanking so badly, sales force is getting slashed by 50% or more. Lean and Mean. Rick and his pals had the discussion over surf and turf last night...

And you guys thought that cardio care were the only ones being laid off and sent to Dallas. Your a fool if you recently took a job in metabolics its sad because 50 percent of you will be gone by July 1st. I'm so sorry that some of you relocated for this. I hope you are very happy where you have relocated to because you will be looking for a job in that market.

Signed,

Your loving Abbvie H R department

And you guys thought that cardio care were the only ones being laid off and sent to Dallas. Your a fool if you recently took a job in metabolics its sad because 50 percent of you will be gone by July 1st. I'm so sorry that some of you relocated for this. I hope you are very happy where you have relocated to because you will be looking for a job in that market.

Signed,

You don't know shit so quit posting over and over again on this thread trying to get attention!

This is a critical marketing call! New messages are being developed around two pumps and half the volume. Jim H is leading these critical initiatives.

Marketing gold!

Signed,

I relocated my family and I say STFU, LOSER!