• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Merry Christmas BMS!!!!

Anonymous

.Eliquis got a priority review TODAY,,,,target approval date 3/28/2012...expected to dominate the market....Possibly dapa could launch the same month,

MERRY CHRISTMAS BMS!!!!

<

Hey Angry Man - you forgot your favorite term: asswipe. Try and put it in your next angry rant against BMS, the industry, reps, your own pitiful life.......... Or maybe you are getting paid to hijack every thread on cafepharma to keep anybody from communicating to each other on these boards.

One way I will have a Merry Christmas Is if my manager doesn't find out I partially told the truth about him on the last PC. Of course I added a lot of nonsense enhancing the one area he was more or less compliant. But alas I wimped out and did not input the full report I had written. THis guy has more control issues than Amtrack. All new ideas meant to save time and money are quickly criticized. Its not the way we've always done it so forget it. Sure hope the company keeps internet access because he'd be so bored if he could not surf and watch tv or buy even more products. I truly would like the company to see this waste of space but I don't want to be stuck with even more grunt work, as I'm not teacher's pet.

One way I will have a Merry Christmas Is if my manager doesn't find out I partially told the truth about him on the last PC. Of course I added a lot of nonsense enhancing the one area he was more or less compliant. But alas I wimped out and did not input the full report I had written. THis guy has more control issues than Amtrack. All new ideas meant to save time and money are quickly criticized. Its not the way we've always done it so forget it. Sure hope the company keeps internet access because he'd be so bored if he could not surf and watch tv or buy even more products. I truly would like the company to see this waste of space but I don't want to be stuck with even more grunt work, as I'm not teacher's pet.

Just another insecure DBM, just like the RBDs and VPs, BMS is full of them. Don't rock the boat.