• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Merger, new company name: DoJ Bristol-Myers

<

Louis Freeh now sits on the BMS Board of Directors with a handsome annual fee. He also has helped BMS avoid/kill other U.S. Government investigations into the company's misconduct in several areas.

Sadly, that is where we are today in U.S. Government oversight of industry. Once high level Govt. workers have significant impact on govt decisions through contacts and "job opportunities" for other govt workers upon retirement from the govt.

Anyone who thinks I am some wild crazy conspiracy theorist has no idea how the system actually works behind the scenes. Wake up.

Louis Freeh now sits on the BMS Board of Directors with a handsome annual fee. He also has helped BMS avoid/kill other U.S. Government investigations into the company's misconduct in several areas.

Sadly, that is where we are today in U.S. Government oversight of industry. Once high level Govt. workers have significant impact on govt decisions through contacts and "job opportunities" for other govt workers upon retirement from the govt.

Anyone who thinks I am some wild crazy conspiracy theorist has no idea how the system actually works behind the scenes. Wake up.

Not very clever!! In this instance he has left a trail, which could leave BMS open to further litigation from the buyers of ConvaTec.

He never found anyone for the East Coast Anthrax Mailings: http://www.jameslynchehaun.com/the-dealers-story/

So you think that in some cases "more regulations" are a good thing to consider ??
Wouldn't we perhaps be inhibiting (prosecuting) personal and organizational Innovation ??