Merck "Organizational Announcement"

anonymous

Leftover territories for inventiv reps after Merck's turn down openings? Who would do that? They'll take them until they find something else. There won't be open territories. The goal is reduction in head count. #duh

Work through Dec 4, then gone. No severance. Keep working your a$$ off in case there's an opening so bad no Merck rep takes it. Ok.

Assuming this is a Merck decision. Merck is a special company.

The slashing season is upon us.

<

InVentiv WILL NOT place you on another contract. I was one of many that was "optimized" by Merck on the NSS project. I have yet to hear from a recruiter (was told we would hear within 72 hours-BS!) I reached out to the national and she told me to hang tight that InVentiv has some projects coming up. REALLY??? Hang Tight??? You going to pay my bills SG??? This was my first and LAST experience with InVentiv. NEVER again will I ever work for this company! Don't believe their lies. If you are part of the Merck PC contract I would highly recommend you find another job AWAY from InVentiv. They already know which area will have a rep. Chances are you are not in there. Cheaper to get rid of you since no severance compared to the cost of letting a Merck rep go.