Merck mandatory conference call

<

Sounds like its all good news! We don't need to travel to meetings in a few weeks, we're staying in the field and we're getting more $ for lunches.

Phew!! I love it here at in Ventiv. It's terrific because this is a company that cares about us and will move us from contract to contract as one expires, right? I'm supporting two kids on my own, so I need the income and the car.

Phew!! I love it here at in Ventiv. It's terrific because this is a company that cares about us and will move us from contract to contract as one expires, right? I'm supporting two kids on my own, so I need the income and the car.

Yes, Ventiv has the track record of re hiring from other contract. I love it here. After over 20 years with several organizations like Merck, Abbott, and smaller pharmaceutical companies, I can honesty tell you that Ventiv has treated me the best.

You may want to check out the job boards at Inventiv. They haven't had anything new in months. The only roll over to a new position you are going to get is in your bed. Mandatory conference call is code for Aloha means goodbye

Guys, this is C O N T R A C T work!!! inVentiv luvs rolling you over to a new contract..means their making money, new business! happy happy! reps happy! everybody wins!

What happens when they lose business? That's right CONFERENCE CALL! theme of call..no new contract, no extension, no new business, bye, bye reps(costs), bye cars! NO severance package..don't call us, we'll call you..sure if company gets new business maybe they'll call.

You might as well flip a coin to see if you'll stay or go in contract field .. regardless the company luvs you ...made them money when you were here and didn't cost them anything when they told you to beat it...it just business that's all.

Ok so the above posters that honestly think you just automatically get rolled over to another contract must be new to inVentiv and contract work. When your contract ends which can be at anytime you get 2 weeks. That's it. In that 2 weeks they close you out and take your car. You reach out to an inVentiv recruiter and will have to call them constantly because they don't care that you just lost your job. If fortunate to interview with 2 other displaced inVentiv reps you have 1/3 chance of getting the job. Seriously better update your resume and safe your bonuses.