Merck I reject you!! I reject your ethics, your policies, your culture

Anonymous

Just when you think Merck can't get worse it does...Shameless managers browbeating reps for mostly no reason...If reps aren't working a full day, it is probably because most doctors are not really spending time with drug reps anymore...who wants there life to be filled with useless busywork??

I lay the blame at the hands of management at Merck...most reps I know are good, smart, hardworking people, that have to continually act as a buffer between the customers and Merck's outrageous marketing ploys and greed....

You would think those on the front line would get more respect...Merck treats their customers badly...Merck treats their employees badly...Merck treats their shareholders badly...

I wish the whole friggin company would just go away...Medicine would survive just fine with out ugly Mother Merck...

<

Just when you think Merck can't get worse it does...Shameless managers browbeating reps for mostly no reason...If reps aren't working a full day, it is probably because most doctors are not really spending time with drug reps anymore...who wants there life to be filled with useless busywork??

I lay the blame at the hands of management at Merck...most reps I know are good, smart, hardworking people, that have to continually act as a buffer between the customers and Merck's outrageous marketing ploys and greed....

You would think those on the front line would get more respect...Merck treats their customers badly...Merck treats their employees badly...Merck treats their shareholders badly...

I wish the whole friggin company would just go away...Medicine would survive just fine with out ugly Mother Merck...

There is a lot of truth to what you said. I have been with the company long enough to stand witness to your being right on the money when you blame management and so correctly state that good reps - God bless them all - act as buffer between customer and company. No manager would have any job had it not been for reps like that. And they think it's their marketing that sells. What a joke.