• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Melania's body double arrives in Brussels

anonymous

5b4633c47708e94d71544509-960-720.jpg

Common Vag, this is beneath you. Yo usually have something intelligent to say or draw attention to. This is just Petty bullshit! You gotta elevate your game.

Beneath me? Hell, I've made it clear that I'd love to do her. In that photo the eyelashes looked fake. Did you not see that? One night after a romp years ago with a lady wearing those things. I ended up with an eyelash stuck on the end of a very prominent part of my body. It looked like a one-eyed puppet with a moustache. She and her girlfriend laughed so hard we couldn't go another round. I couldn't elevate my 'game'. :cool:

Irs obvious to this woman she had big work done. Remember the do called kidney surgery?? I notice big changes to her face-probably cheek implants and who knows what else. She appears totally changed! Just sayin-my husband doesn’t like the Slavic types and to me she looks fake and not real. Maybe stuff like that turns Vlad on! I predict we’ll find out she’s a robot Ike on Westworld!!

Reactions: Vagitarian

Irs obvious to this woman she had big work done. Remember the do called kidney surgery?? I notice big changes to her face-probably cheek implants and who knows what else. She appears totally changed! Just sayin-my husband doesn’t like the Slavic types and to me she looks fake and not real. Maybe stuff like that turns Vlad on! I predict we’ll find out she’s a robot Ike on Westworld!!

Yeah baby ! West world, do it !!! :cool::cool::cool:

Beneath me? Hell, I've made it clear that I'd love to do her. In that photo the eyelashes looked fake. Did you not see that? One night after a romp years ago with a lady wearing those things. I ended up with an eyelash stuck on the end of a very prominent part of my body. It looked like a one-eyed puppet with a moustache. She and her girlfriend laughed so hard we couldn't go another round. I couldn't elevate my 'game'. :cool:

I can assure you that nothing is beneath him. He’s like a hormonely charged, special ed junior high kid.

How you supposedly feminist women on here can stand his sexist behavior is beyond me. Oh, wait that’s right because he approves of you murdereing your own unborn children that makes it ok, right? :rolleyes:

I can assure you that nothing is beneath him. He’s like a hormonely charged, special ed junior high kid.

How you supposedly feminist women on here can stand his sexist behavior is beyond me. Oh, wait that’s right because he approves of you murdereing your own unborn children that makes it ok, right? :rolleyes:
I like him better than you!

The prominent part of your body was more like your nose.