• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

medical team massive exit?

They are useless. They should go back to filling pill bottles behind a pharmacy counter and answering questions from customers like where's the toothpaste? And with the exception of a very few, the MDs couldn't make it in practice so they came to work for Novo. What a joke.

They are useless. They should go back to filling pill bottles behind a pharmacy counter and answering questions from customers like where's the toothpaste? And with the exception of a very few, the MDs couldn't make it in practice so they came to work for Novo. What a joke.

Absolutely, spot on!

Why does that pharmacist have to be two and a half feet higher than everybody else? Who the hell is this guy?
"Clear out, everybody. I'm working with pills up here. I'm taking them from this big bottle and then I'm gonna put them in the little bottle. That's my whole job. I can't be down on the floor with you people."
Patients: Yes, I'd like to get this prescription pills, please.
"All right, but you wait down there. No one come up here but me."
There's a little bit of arrogance in the medical community, just like FMALT

At least DVER was in control. SSGL is is out of touch and being manipulated by TRAF and DISK.

For our piece of mind, who do you think has his ear more? Scary thoughts

You would be surprised how little Dver knew about what the EDs below him were doing. They were always conspiring and hiding things from him. Commonly you'd hear "don't need to tell Dver about that, he won't even know". Could that have led to his demise? We don't know. We don't know if he was set up by his direct supports.

But what we do know is that SSGL only knows what he hears until he finally starts doing field visits and seeing and hearing what his front line has to say. Unfortunately, what he hears right now is one-sided propaganda pushing one or both of the EDs agendas. How do you measure the success or utility of SPLATs or MAA - wasted time from productivity and customer facing

For our piece of mind, who do you think has his ear more? Scary thoughts

You would be surprised how little Dver knew about what the EDs below him were doing. They were always conspiring and hiding things from him. Commonly you'd hear "don't need to tell Dver about that, he won't even know". Could that have led to his demise? We don't know. We don't know if he was set up by his direct supports.

But what we do know is that SSGL only knows what he hears until he finally starts doing field visits and seeing and hearing what his front line has to say. Unfortunately, what he hears right now is one-sided propaganda pushing one or both of the EDs agendas. How do you measure the success or utility of SPLATs or MAA - wasted time from productivity and customer facing

OMG SPLATS!!! Such a waste. I asked my FD why do we do them. She said "so that at any time SSGL can pull it up and see what you are upto". Sounds to me like the EDs and FDs don't know what we are doing otherwise SSGL could pick up the phone and ask them. Field leadership lacks any sort of accountability. Maybe there brilliant it's how they can protect themselves. Do you really think SSGL goes into that archaic system and looks at our SPLATs? Give me a break dude.

Performance reviews were a joke this year on the East. What is a "high meets"??? Just give me my compensation letter so I can get the new place to beat the offer.
They are trying to manage people out in anyway they can. Favorites get exceeds expectations of course, so when there is a computer generated lay off all the meets go to the bottom of the tabulation and get kicked out. Novo management used to be awesome and now it simply sucks. How should anything else matter except for sales? No it's how many butts you kiss and how many stupid initiatives you start that has no end result but makes for busy work for everybody. Just simply put its become NovoHelldisk.