• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Medical and Specialty Derm: goals not being met

anonymous

I don’t know the answers here but have Tom and Andy made their annual goals since they’ve been here ? I believe the answer is “not even once”. So for both of them, how do you close out your 3rd consecutive year of failing to make your goal and still keep your job ?
if that was the case in my territory, I’d be long gone, and so would you.

<

So as usual you dumb ass reps get it wrong. People at that level don’t get paid or evaluated in hitting goals. They get paid on profitability. You dopes need to shut up and go sell, but then again you know it all and have all the answers

So as usual you dumb ass reps get it wrong. People at that level don’t get paid or evaluated in hitting goals. They get paid on profitability. You dopes need to shut up and go sell, but then again you know it all and have all the answers

WTF ?
Even if your statement around profitability is true, isn’t that a goal ? Dumb ass. Total sales, net, profit, share- they’re all goals !

yes and the biologic is way off of its goal as well. not even close. the only team at or near goal is specialty derm and they lowered last years goal by around 10 % maybe at goal but they are a shrinking business too.

yes and the biologic is way off of its goal as well. not even close. the only team at or near goal is specialty derm and they lowered last years goal by around 10 % maybe at goal but they are a shrinking business too.

Thry had to lower the goal because Biofrontera is really chewing into Levulan share. Otherwise no one would make a dime.
Still waiting on Tom to give us something to work with.