• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

MCL or MCR

there has to be someone on this site that is not a complete tool. I just want someones true professional opinion. Anyone?
Unless you're in a very tough spot and need the money, benefits etc., you should stay away from either. It once was a great place for a career but not any longer. No new products and facing excruciating generic challenges to main revenue sources now and more in the very near future. Senior managment will not evolve away from outdated sales model process and as a result, put good people in very bad spots (ethically) to make it work. Access to customers is rough but call metrics rule despite overwhelming evidence the current model is outdated. And if you don't hit your metrics, somebody will be after you. The sales numbers, reporting is a sham. Since I chose to leave, finally have had a couple senior people in HQ and other places admit sales reports are horribly inaccurate. Know a couple people who are contemplating leaving because struggling with seeing people put on plans, fired etc. over the bogus numbers. Also, the vast majority of DMs are a joke.... robot-monkeys who drink the corporate kool-aid and allow no critical thinking....just repeat the mantra. And if you ask questions, or look for improvement, seen as not a team player...lack self awareness.. blah, blah blah.

Unless you're in a very tough spot and need the money, benefits etc., you should stay away from either. It once was a great place for a career but not any longer. No new products and facing excruciating generic challenges to main revenue sources now and more in the very near future. Senior managment will not evolve away from outdated sales model process and as a result, put good people in very bad spots (ethically) to make it work. Access to customers is rough but call metrics rule despite overwhelming evidence the current model is outdated. And if you don't hit your metrics, somebody will be after you. The sales numbers, reporting is a sham. Since I chose to leave, finally have had a couple senior people in HQ and other places admit sales reports are horribly inaccurate. Know a couple people who are contemplating leaving because struggling with seeing people put on plans, fired etc. over the bogus numbers. Also, the vast majority of DMs are a joke.... robot-monkeys who drink the corporate kool-aid and allow no critical thinking....just repeat the mantra. And if you ask questions, or look for improvement, seen as not a team player...lack self awareness.. blah, blah blah.

We are glad you're gone too you fired whiny fuck. Now stay gone asswipe.

We are glad you're gone too you fired whiny fuck. Now stay gone asswipe.
I'll set the record straight for you since it's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about. I chose to leave after 14 years (took the voluntary separation and loved it). During that time I was promoted three times and no, not C/L, actual pay grades. Additionally, won every award including COE (most multiple times) AZ had/has to offer. Per the original post, used to be a great company and career and unfortunately deteriorated to a horrible spot. Much of that as a result of inept senior management stupidly holding to outdated sales models and strategies... couldn't and won't adapt to the new environment. A bunch of Barney Fife's holding on for dear life. It's great out in the real world and we certainly don't need knuckleheads like out here. So, stay where you are and stand where the nurses tell you to, bring their pizzas, check your phony call-metric boxes, do your childish book reports for your boss, mindlessly regurgitate the messages on CVAs and live with the joke every day of your pathetic corporate existence little troll. And if you're an RSD or higher, continue memorizing the mind-knumbing power points and binders from corp. and do your best to keep pretending your existence means something.

I'll set the record straight for you since it's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about. I chose to leave after 14 years (took the voluntary separation and loved it). During that time I was promoted three times and no, not C/L, actual pay grades. Additionally, won every award including COE (most multiple times) AZ had/has to offer. Per the original post, used to be a great company and career and unfortunately deteriorated to a horrible spot. Much of that as a result of inept senior management stupidly holding to outdated sales models and strategies... couldn't and won't adapt to the new environment. A bunch of Barney Fife's holding on for dear life. It's great out in the real world and we certainly don't need knuckleheads like out here. So, stay where you are and stand where the nurses tell you to, bring their pizzas, check your phony call-metric boxes, do your childish book reports for your boss, mindlessly regurgitate the messages on CVAs and live with the joke every day of your pathetic corporate existence little troll. And if you're an RSD or higher, continue memorizing the mind-knumbing power points and binders from corp. and do your best to keep pretending your existence means something.
Excellent. Finally someone who knows and is providing valuable insight. Good for you for leaving on top. Bravo !!!!