• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Matt Britt’s Region- Vraylar selling lanes

<

Those selling lane calls were full of so much off label promotion and reps flat out saying things not approved, followed by the Managers commenting… “good example”. I seriously can’t believe someone hasn’t got fired because of those calls. Especially the 5 managers that were on those calls that never stepped in to correct. Shame on you guys!

DMs in this region definitely pushing the envelope by coaching reps to position Vraylar as an alternative to Wellbutrin. Example given: “Dr, why do you add Wellbutrin to a patient already on an Lexapro? What are you trying to accomplish?” such idiots…maybe they add wellbutrin on to an antidepressant because it’s indicated for depression. So shady

Not worried at all about Latuda. The reps are so lazy and I never see them in the field. They are just riding it out until generic comes then they will be begging to sell Vraylar. We don’t hire lazy people so no need to apply!

Not worried at all about Latuda. The reps are so lazy and I never see them in the field. They are just riding it out until generic comes then they will be begging to sell Vraylar. We don’t hire lazy people so no need to apply!

No, instead we hire kids from Enterprise and pay them peanuts. You being one of them.

The fact that there continues to be WB competitor calls is astounding. Especially with all the talk about compliant selling lately. Maybe one day these allergan leaders will go down and then Vraylar reps will be allowed to enter the real pharma world