• Tue news: Starboard wants to hold Pfizer leadership accountable. Moderna norovirus vaccine. Health insurer merger talks. Editas looks for CRISPR partner. Otsuka kidney disease trial. See more on our front page

Matrix

The system has been delayed twice since the new configuration. Ya think maybe it isn't what it is cracked up to be. And I agree with the OP, The way data is presented sucks, never mind that we can't see ICS/LABA data at a plan level in the face of some huge formulary changes in 24'. GSK must be LOLing.

So the "new" format is awful to be able to use effectively. The brand teams and IT have know this. On top of that, brands aligned to resp inhaled remove NRX measures. Seriously?

The question now is, why? Maybe they know it is harder to manipulate numbers when the field has data to question certain antics?

I have seen several situations where clinicians have little to no NBRX but their scripts show up as NRX. And now they take that more accurate measure away? Either we have some real f-tards running the brands or they are hiding something.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

Change the format and now on WP a widespread issue with TRX's disappearing across the sales team regarding Airsupra volume. Sounds like to me, someone don't want to pay up some of the bonuses that is coming to some.

Nancy B and Erin H, your response of the same old line of waiting till Monday is getting tired. I have NEVER seen the numbers change from Sunday till Monday.

Makes one wonder if the theme to this thread is accurate. Hide as much data as possible so numbers can be manipulated vs. giving the sales teams data they can effectively use. Salary adjustments based on "fairness" and this? Thinking AZ may very well be prepping for a decent sized layoff and need budget $ for severances.