• Tue news: Starboard wants to hold Pfizer leadership accountable. Moderna norovirus vaccine. Health insurer merger talks. Editas looks for CRISPR partner. Otsuka kidney disease trial. See more on our front page

Matrix/Insight

Isn’t it interesting that numbers are delayed two weeks prior to the end of the quarter?
If I am but mistaken, this has been a regular occurrence. Things that make you go hmm

not surprising. At all. Happens literally every. Single, quarter. It’s like they’re not even trying to hide the fact that they cook the shit out of the numbers anymore

Yup. Now pushed off till tomorrow. Why wont I be surprised if they say they will wait until Sunday/Monday of next week stating they will have two weeks of data instead of one.
I am snapping pictures to make sure the numbers align to what it is already showing. I would suggest people do the same.

I have noticed this the last 3 quarters. I have screenshots of the notifications for the last 3 quarters Where 2 weeks before the end of the quarter Matrix somehow has a glitch. It’s not just a coincidence people.

I have noticed this the last 3 quarters. I have screenshots of the notifications for the last 3 quarters Where 2 weeks before the end of the quarter Matrix somehow has a glitch. It’s not just a coincidence people.

well that’s all fine and well........by all means, screenshot away, but reality is, they don’t give a shit and won’t change a damn thing no matter how many screen shots you take. Just like they completely screwed more than half of the rst team out of Fasenra execution bonus, telling us we didn’t meet our call frequency. I have proof that I did as I screen shots of every single call I made. My manager submitted it and they told them not to submit any more examples because they were innundated with them. Do you think that changed the fact that they didn’t pay us?? Nope! LB EVEN openly aluded to on one of the town halls that there had been A behind the scenes screw up on their part. Which is now why they are going to reach only, but again, still not paying for their mistake!! They should have “DONE THE RIGHT THING” and paid everyone on that team out at 100% since they were the ones who messed it up! Not screw all of us out of $360.

well that’s all fine and well........by all means, screenshot away, but reality is, they don’t give a shit and won’t change a damn thing no matter how many screen shots you take. Just like they completely screwed more than half of the rst team out of Fasenra execution bonus, telling us we didn’t meet our call frequency. I have proof that I did as I screen shots of every single call I made. My manager submitted it and they told them not to submit any more examples because they were innundated with them. Do you think that changed the fact that they didn’t pay us?? Nope! LB EVEN openly aluded to on one of the town halls that there had been A behind the scenes screw up on their part. Which is now why they are going to reach only, but again, still not paying for their mistake!! They should have “DONE THE RIGHT THING” and paid everyone on that team out at 100% since they were the ones who messed it up! Not screw all of us out of $360.

You aren't getting it. Whether you think RST is a specialty rep position, it isn't. You are a glorified PCP rep. That's it. And we know what AZ thinks of their PCP sales forces... poopy kaka.
Your only shot is to organize and be ready to take on the gorilla as an united front. If you have a lawyer with balls with a bunch of reps that have examples....you may stand a chance. If people come out one at a time, AZ lawyers will pick them off like they are at a carnival shooting gallery.

You aren't getting it. Whether you think RST is a specialty rep position, it isn't. You are a glorified PCP rep. That's it. And we know what AZ thinks of their PCP sales forces... poopy kaka.
Your only shot is to organize and be ready to take on the gorilla as an united front. If you have a lawyer with balls with a bunch of reps that have examples....you may stand a chance. If people come out one at a time, AZ lawyers will pick them off like they are at a carnival shooting gallery.
Duh any Rep is poopy kaka as is evidenced by what happened to CNS and HSS reps. Anyway they keep telling us that matrix is only a guide and not to depend on the data. How do you sue that?!