• Tue news: Starboard wants to hold Pfizer leadership accountable. Moderna norovirus vaccine. Health insurer merger talks. Editas looks for CRISPR partner. Otsuka kidney disease trial. See more on our front page

Matrix data

anonymous

What is going on with the Matrix data. There are people in my district that have had a 15-20% shift lower in goal attainment after the last two weeks of data. I know they have all sorts of excuses for this, but I bet baselines weren't set on this new data. Is everyone experiencing this??

What is going on with the Matrix data. There are people in my district that have had a 15-20% shift lower in goal attainment after the last two weeks of data. I know they have all sorts of excuses for this, but I bet baselines weren't set on this new data. Is everyone experiencing this??

“Matrix is intended for use as a guide”

In other words, “matrix is a system we use to fake data to meet our needs”.

Anyone who actually puts any stock in what matrix says is wasting their time.
Newsflash..you can’t control it and you sure as hell aren’t going to change it
no matter how many “BqCs you submit. THEY DONT CARE and will Always have some half baked excuse as to why data is wrong or doesn’t make sense.

Just remember..for as much call data as you probably fake
they’re faking rx data on the other side just as much!!

The company has no idea who wrote what . It’s all rigged . A lucky thread pull at best . It doesn’t make any sense .

Notice how it is April and we still don't have jan COE numbers? In previous years we have had both Jan and Feb by now. There is your answer. The numbers are bogus and they aren't quite sure what is accurate or not.

Frustrating for sure. But face it. It's a great gig. Ride the horse till they shoot it from under you! "bonuses" are typically 4 extra pay checks per year. Nothing to write home about. But, who doesn't want some extra cash 4 x's per year? This is the easiest job I've ever had. And I've had some real crap ones.

AZ gonna AZ, pulling resources after saying we want to be the leader in, fill in the blank, disease state. Never could get the "leakage" resolved for EPANOVA! Bydureon manufactured shortage, 'cause we over sold it. Yeah, right. OK! Preach transparency and are anything but.

Just enjoy it while you got it.

Frustrating for sure. But face it. It's a great gig. Ride the horse till they shoot it from under you! "bonuses" are typically 4 extra pay checks per year. Nothing to write home about. But, who doesn't want some extra cash 4 x's per year? This is the easiest job I've ever had. And I've had some real crap ones.

AZ gonna AZ, pulling resources after saying we want to be the leader in, fill in the blank, disease state. Never could get the "leakage" resolved for EPANOVA! Bydureon manufactured shortage, 'cause we over sold it. Yeah, right. OK! Preach transparency and are anything but.

Just enjoy it while you got it.

You are correct sir!
Brand teams (marketing) will NEVER admit they are at fault. Bcise was a complete cluster, Epanova? Silly kids.
Bevespi? Hey, we are going to change the comp plan and expect you to sell it with the same vim and vigor you did last year and oh did we tell you samples will be all but non-existant? Now go get em'!

You are correct sir!
Brand teams (marketing) will NEVER admit they are at fault. Bcise was a complete cluster, Epanova? Silly kids.
Bevespi? Hey, we are going to change the comp plan and expect you to sell it with the same vim and vigor you did last year and oh did we tell you samples will be all but non-existant? Now go get em'!

This is great . For sure - go sell Bevespi , oh and daliresp and symbicort . All while your counterparts sell disease state awareness ( but get paid 100%) on symbicort . Oh , and don’t forget most of their calls are DSA primary then symbicort. What a JOKE

This is great . For sure - go sell Bevespi , oh and daliresp and symbicort . All while your counterparts sell disease state awareness ( but get paid 100%) on symbicort . Oh , and don’t forget most of their calls are DSA primary then symbicort. What a JOKE
Yes, they have a great gig right now!

I would argue that it is only a sweet gig in areas that already have high Symbicort penetration at the expense of Advair. In the districts and territories that were heavy Advair prior to generics, not so great. With all your eggs in one basket, you could look like a rock star or a sanitation engineer. Feast or famine.

On another note, I must think brand team leadership (hello DF & his minions) and Ruudy must hate cafépharma. They smile at us and treat us like schmucks and then we show up here and call them out on their dishonest BS. Like everyone else, I go to meetings, smile and tell them how great and insightful they are. They eat that crap up. Then I ignore what they say we should do and do what I KNOW works. Case in point: remember the whole co-suspension crap? I knew very early on that it meant NOTHING to providers. And only now they realize that. Duh!
But God forbid you share what you know to them. They will only look at you as a imbecile and someone that isn't a good job fit. Wonder when they will have the eureka moment that speed w/ Bevespi matters. ta ta for now.

Okay so over and over marketing says, "Maximum Bronchodilation" is what we need to talk about. They have been saying that for 3 years...how is that working for you? These marketing idiots have no idea what it takes to sell this drug. Sell it like Symbicort and you will win.

Dual call with respi today. Rep hands hcp voucher and hcp asks, "what? Am I NOT good enough for samples?! We laughed it off and I tried to help my friend spin it. Seriously, this company will screw up boiling a pot of water!