• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

marketing team

anonymous

Does anybody really need botox cosmetic? Especially at twenty-six years old?! How about a thirty-one-year-old, do they need botox cosmetic? At what age do you need botox cosmetic?

Makeup, whatever. botox cosmetic is not makeup. It is bad advertising. You are free to do what you want, but so am I. I was going to say promote to those 65+ and the shit will stop, but I still don’t agree with that. However, it might be satisfactory to promote to those 65+. I might just leave it up to the panel to decide what is right and what is wrong. If they agree with me and the bad advertising continues, then I am going to revert back to selling shit. For someone who does not want any attention at all, I sure am drawing a lot on myself. It is just the principle of it that irritates me. You are not selling botox cosmetic for the greater good or even for the sake of spreading beauty, you are selling botox cosmetic for money, period! There are so many ways to make money, and this is how you want to make yours. Admit on your website that you are selling botox cosmetic for money with zero regard for beauty or change your marketing strategy altogether and this will all go away.

<

Does anybody really need botox cosmetic? Especially at twenty-six years old?! How about a thirty-one-year-old, do they need botox cosmetic? At what age do you need botox cosmetic?

Makeup, whatever. botox cosmetic is not makeup. It is bad advertising. You are free to do what you want, but so am I. I was going to say promote to those 65+ and the shit will stop, but I still don’t agree with that. However, it might be satisfactory to promote to those 65+. I might just leave it up to the panel to decide what is right and what is wrong. If they agree with me and the bad advertising continues, then I am going to revert back to selling shit. For someone who does not want any attention at all, I sure am drawing a lot on myself. It is just the principle of it that irritates me. You are not selling botox cosmetic for the greater good or even for the sake of spreading beauty, you are selling botox cosmetic for money, period! There are so many ways to make money, and this is how you want to make yours. Admit on your website that you are selling botox cosmetic for money with zero regard for beauty or change your marketing strategy altogether and this will all go away.

I'm transitioning from a 36yr old to an 18yr old so I can dominate HS sports. Botox is part of that transition process. I hope you are not discriminating. Though I have four years of DII football O line experience, I am excited about my youthful look amongst the HS ranks. I identify as an 18yr old now and you MUST accept it

I'm transitioning from a 36yr old to an 18yr old so I can dominate HS sports. Botox is part of that transition process. I hope you are not discriminating. Though I have four years of DII football O line experience, I am excited about my youthful look amongst the HS ranks. I identify as an 18yr old now and you MUST accept it

I wish I could skate like M.M. but I didn't put in the work required to know if I have the natural ability to do so. Don't take this next question personally. Assuming the botox allows you to compete at the high school level, if you added testosterone or steroids to your routine at doses that aren't noticeable would you be able to compete at the division I level after high school?

I wish I could skate like M.M. but I didn't put in the work required to know if I have the natural ability to do so. Don't take this next question personally. Assuming the botox allows you to compete at the high school level, if you added testosterone or steroids to your routine at doses that aren't noticeable would you be able to compete at the division I level after high school?

Nahh. Might just linger in HS for 6-7yrs. Schools can't discriminate against me with my commitment to Botox and youthful outfit choices. I'm gonna rack up some MONSTUH stats!

Nahh. Might just linger in HS for 6-7yrs. Schools can't discriminate against me with my commitment to Botox and youthful outfit choices. I'm gonna rack up some MONSTUH stats!

So, it is safe to state that you either have it or you don't! Before you determine that you don't have it in X, you better be thinking about Y. Before you determine that you don't have it in Y, you better be thinking about Z. Before you determine that you don't have it in Z, you better be thinking about A. Keep going.

That said, botox cosmetic is not going to help your stats and is cheating. Using testosterone and/or steroids is cheating. Lastly, don't run off and do something stupid like becoming a transgender.