Managers going back in field on work days

anonymous

Managers are scheduling these ASAP . What a waste. No other Managers from Pharm. Co. . doing this. They won’t be in the car with me, I guarantee that. Where’s the Safety for us and our Customers ? They will find out very soon that most offices are closed to us. Pharmaceutical Sales of reps. will never be the same. Stay at home and let us cautiously figure this pandemic out. It’s not over by far.

<

Managers are scheduling these ASAP . What a waste. No other Managers from Pharm. Co. . doing this. They won’t be in the car with me, I guarantee that. Where’s the Safety for us and our Customers ? They will find out very soon that most offices are closed to us. Pharmaceutical Sales of reps. will never be the same. Stay at home and let us cautiously figure this pandemic out. It’s not over by far.

I agree it's too soon for ride alongs. They should wait until the June or July.

Want it to wrap up ... even earlier than pre-Covid days? Sniffle regularly, blame allergies, talk a LOT.

They are trying to prove their worth bc they have been sitting home for a year. Offices are going to frown up this. It’s bad enough having 1 person come in to the few offices that are open. Then I have 4 other counterparts trying to get into the same offices with their managers too. Ridiculous to be doing this right now.

They are trying to prove their worth bc they have been sitting home for a year. Offices are going to frown up this. It’s bad enough having 1 person come in to the few offices that are open. Then I have 4 other counterparts trying to get into the same offices with their managers too. Ridiculous to be doing this right now.
Ooooh! I've got it! Someone in management needs to develop and implement rep body cams. Using them DMs will be able to do remote ride-alongs safely and almost continually, providing much needed sales feedback to sales professionals while gaining true field insight for the brand teams after almost every call.

It's brilliant!

Ooooh! I've got it! Someone in management needs to develop and implement rep body cams. Using them DMs will be able to do remote ride-alongs safely and almost continually, providing much needed sales feedback to sales professionals while gaining true field insight for the brand teams after almost every call.

It's brilliant!

yes, it is! And not too different than what they do on Zoom when observing ud sell off camera.