• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Management sucks

anonymous

I have to say that this company fucking blows. I've been here a few years now and I've never experienced so many fake people in my life. The management team in the Midwest is God awful. I've had the displeasure of working with several of the managers in the Midwest. I can truly say that my 8 year old dog is more capable than all of them. I mean, talk about a false sense of reality. These managers at this company are fucking morons. And why all the push for leadership as a sales rep? My last company only focused on hitting numbers, and that's it. Any long time lilly people have an answer?

<

I have to say that this company fucking blows. I've been here a few years now and I've never experienced so many fake people in my life. The management team in the Midwest is God awful. I've had the displeasure of working with several of the managers in the Midwest. I can truly say that my 8 year old dog is more capable than all of them. I mean, talk about a false sense of reality. These managers at this company are fucking morons. And why all the push for leadership as a sales rep? My last company only focused on hitting numbers, and that's it. Any long time lilly people have an answer?

Make sure you hack my phone and listen to my conversation with management at about 6 am because you will listen to me be brutally honest with a manager. Hacking someone's phone is a trait of a leader. Isn't it?

Lilly Management is the bottom of the barrel in the industry. A bunch of incompetent idiots who are protected in a way that makes them impossible to get rid of. Across pharma Lilly has the worst reputation and gets the least amount of respect from anyone! Rightfully so…

Lilly Management is the bottom of the barrel in the industry. A bunch of incompetent idiots who are protected in a way that makes them impossible to get rid of. Across pharma Lilly has the worst reputation and gets the least amount of respect from anyone! Rightfully so…

Well of course it is..That's what happens when you prioritize DE&I over merit. No way in hell Shannon R. was the most qualified person for her job, and the fact Shauna A. was hired as a Senior Business Director is absurd & embarrassing, but then again "Ms.Jackee" hired her, so it shouldn't be a surprise -though it should be illegal.

protected through DEI. I'm in the Midwest DBU. You should see management. ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC. All managers except a few long-timers are DEI. It's the Lilly way. Disgusting company

At Lilly you will most likely be managed by a kid.
That kid will guzzle the Kool-Aid and you will be managed by someone who read a book on how to manage sales reps lol

protected through DEI. I'm in the Midwest DBU. You should see management. ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC. All managers except a few long-timers are DEI. It's the Lilly way. Disgusting company

if it’s that’s bad, leave. Bitching but staying here doesn’t solve your problem. Find another company and job that’s better. Good luck. This complaining shit gets old to keep seeing. Leave. And no, I’m not a manager.

if it’s that’s bad, leave. Bitching but staying here doesn’t solve your problem. Find another company and job that’s better. Good luck. This complaining shit gets old to keep seeing. Leave. And no, I’m not a manager.

I agree with this post. If there’s a “better” job or company, go there.

How about the BE@lilly? They had their own Christmas party kind of like the Boston mayor was planning. I can't wait for this company to go under. Also, I'm going to start a WE@LILLY just to make things fair and equal.

Not the OP.

This company could be good or much better at least.
Bad managers are what is actually ruining the whole industry which will affect our jobs. So ignoring it isn’t the answer.

How many offices are there that allow reps back but no managers? Wonder why that is?
Or offices that just won’t see pharma reps any more?
It’s mostly from unqualified managers making their reps do things that offices do not want. Or teaching the college hires ancient selling techniques from a book

My young DM is adamant that we show the whole IVA for Zepbound. lol
This DM wants us to sell them in efficacy lmao.
Ok…well they’ve already written hundreds of scripts of Mounjaro especially for weight loss when Lilly had the copay card that encouraged rampant off label use for weight loss.

My TZPO counterpart shared the same info about efficacy. I laughed and told her that whatever company tells you do the exact opposite. My suggestion her was to spend time in pharmacy for pull through. She told me that her manager shared do not spend time in pharmacy. Now they have many scripts but no answers on how to fix at pharmacy. Selling product will not be an issue, pharmacy pull through will. Never seen a company with worse support on a launch ever!

My TZPO counterpart shared the same info about efficacy. I laughed and told her that whatever company tells you do the exact opposite. My suggestion her was to spend time in pharmacy for pull through. She told me that her manager shared do not spend time in pharmacy. Now they have many scripts but no answers on how to fix at pharmacy. Selling product will not be an issue, pharmacy pull through will. Never seen a company with worse support on a launch ever!

I agree, spending some time “in the pharmacy” can provide value if they answer these questions for each patient; Is the product covered by the insurance plan or employer, does the product require a step edit and/or BMI threshold to be met, and was the prior authorization completed correctly. These questions will need to be answered for every patient that has an access issue across your entire territory. That will be a lot of time in pharmacies. It might be easier, more effective and efficient to partner with key staff members while making occasional pharmacy calls.

Lmao .. my kid manager says the same thing and I sell ZP.
He’s on everybody’s ass to sell the efficacy from the IVA lololol
Dumbass

The territories that will do well is the ones that have geographies that have money to pay the $550-$650 out if pocket & better coverage
But we will be on national goals all year so WGAF anyway