Managed care Account Managers

Anonymous

Sometime I wonder, do we really need Account Managers? They hardly communicate with sales rep. Some reps. even do not know who is their Account Manager. I would love to know what your thoughts are for this breed. I do not have any idea that how many account managers we have nationwide. Believe me they are paid even more than your DBM.

<

Sometime I wonder, do we really need Account Managers? They hardly communicate with sales rep. Some reps. even do not know who is their Account Manager. I would love to know what your thoughts are for this breed. I do not have any idea that how many account managers we have nationwide. Believe me they are paid even more than your DBM.

Ditto. Do not communicate, do absolutely nothing , and get paid big bucks

Are they managed by RBDs or DBMs?