Lyrica gains Patent Extension! No Layoffs!

<

Hate to say it but history shows promotion usually stops 6 months prior to the LOE date

True, except for when a Court or the FDA clearly states you have valid patent exclusivity.
I doubt any Generic company would challenge it so there's no need for Pfizer to settle with the Generic and go generic early.

True, except for when a Court or the FDA clearly states you have valid patent exclusivity.
I doubt any Generic company would challenge it so there's no need for Pfizer to settle with the Generic and go generic early.

Is that what it says? or does the exclusivity pertain only to peds? a generic company could care less about peds.

Don’t underestimate generic companies. They’ve beaten many companies at their own games.
For your own good, don’t get too complacent and don’t believe a word of what you’re told.
Your days are numbered, regardless of the patent.