lunches

anonymous

Why these offices book a lunch for me and like one doctor or nurse come in and I have to feed 10 or 12 office people-and they shovel it down-said my brother from another mother!

Eat at the hut your reps!

Light the front of your building on fire and when you try to escape out the back a team waiting with rifles. That's what's known as an ambush.

That is not a malicious threat, intent, or _____ just like prop money is not counterfeit.

I've never met as many fucking idiots in my life as I did at this pile of shit. Arrogant, egomaniacs who define mediocrity. A small handful of cool people, but a large percentage of garbage.

Light the front of your building on fire and when you try to escape out the back a team waiting with rifles. That's what's known as an ambush.

That is not a malicious threat, intent, or _____ just like prop money is not counterfeit.

I've never met as many fucking idiots in my life as I did at this pile of shit. Arrogant, egomaniacs who define mediocrity. A small handful of cool people, but a large percentage of garbage.
Try subway club than!!

She will spray you in the face with her lime mist

Don't think for a second that your texts of wisdom have any positive influence on me. I keep a face shield with me so things like you don't become a problem. She doesn't move on (nor do you) because you both know you'll never find someone quite like me. Now, lastly, maybe you should take a look at yourself and stop worrying about things that don't concern you.

Don't think for a second that your texts of wisdom have any positive influence on me. I keep a face shield with me so things like you don't become a problem. She doesn't move on (nor do you) because you both know you'll never find someone quite like me. Now, lastly, maybe you should take a look at yourself and stop worrying about things that don't concern you.
continue to pleasure yourself each morning, it's a zesty habit that will deprive you of long lasting meaningful relationships...

Continue to pleasure yourself each morning, it's a zesty habit that will deprive you of long-lasting meaningful relationships...

Long-lasting.

Continue watching and it will never stop.

Stop watching people. You're sick. As long as sick people continue doing what they are inherently wired to do, things will never change.

You can take your unethical money and shove it up your unethical asses. You aren't wanted or needed. Good luck.

The above goes for those know-it-all, egomaniacal, self-centered, and book-smart (with no common sense) physicians too. You need to get over yourselves and your half-ass second study. In the grand scheme of things, you're unimportant and replaceable.

The above goes for those know-it-all, egomaniacal, self-centered, and book-smart (with no common sense) physicians too. You need to get over yourselves and your half-ass second study. In the grand scheme of things, you're unimportant and replaceable.
yes we want the money and the pizza for lunch to you lame duck