Lotz & Willis PC spin of 3-in-a-car is now "3 on a Virtual"

anonymous

Last week my DM joined my counterpart & I on a virtual call with Xeljanz. Aside from just ackward of situation and 1 sec audio delay & the talkover each other , I thought was nightmare.
My preception was reality when my physicain texted my only 2 words after the Virtual 3 in a Car..... his text read "WTF Man!"

<

Just when I thought Xeljanz could get no worse than primary care, I hear about this 3 on a Vitural--- aka 3 In A Car.

This division just is a total cluster F of leadership.

Last week my DM joined my counterpart & I on a virtual call with Xeljanz. Aside from just ackward of situation and 1 sec audio delay & the talkover each other , I thought was nightmare.
My preception was reality when my physicain texted my only 2 words after the Virtual 3 in a Car..... his text read "WTF Man!"
The DM has to justify his job.

This is the most insane STUPID thing I have heard of! 3 in a car I never thought could be topped but this 3-in-Virtual has it beat.

You are correct, it is a virtual 3 in a car.
So elementary & primary care.

This has Todd's simplistic primary care mind all over this just like the crazy PACE selling model & DRA (Digital Rep Advisor) that also came from Primary Care.
Beatrice is so clueless about the US business that she is buying into these stupid elementary concepts & ideas from simplistic primary care mindset & business model.
Lotz is so far over his head & at his highest level of incompetency (LEADING people, not managing), that he thinks these ridiculous elementary PC ideas are "awesome" to roll out.

No wonder all the reps & DMs are bailing Xeljanz and I&I. What a Cluster F@&! of an Division!
Now I see what I&I is being viewed internally as being worse than Primary Care
(How far this division has fallen from being the most convenient elite w Enbrel & early Xeljanz to the worse in the company)

And you wonder why 17 of 26 DMs posted on BIOGEN website for their expansion!

And GILEAD had over 130 Xeljanz reps who applied for their expansion!

Yes VP Lotz historical speech encouraging everyone to talk with other companies, owing it to their families financial future...., blah blah, had something to do with 50% of reps & 70% DMs posting resumes for other jobs;
BUT this messed up Culture & Primary Care business model has to have something to do with most people wanting OUT & running like Forest Gump.

Speaks for itself! Pure Insanity

And you wonder why 17 of 26 DMs posted on BIOGEN website for their expansion!

And GILEAD had over 130 Xeljanz reps who applied for their expansion!

Yes VP Lotz historical speech encouraging everyone to talk with other companies, owing it to their families financial future...., blah blah, had something to do with 50% of reps & 70% DMs posting resumes for other jobs;
BUT this messed up Culture & Primary Care business model has to have something to do with most people wanting OUT & running like Forest Gump.

Speaks for itself! Pure Insanity

This speaks volumes in the quality & skill of our I&I leaders. So simplistic and amateur that our physicians think this 3 in a virtual call is F up as 1 doc told me after hearing 3 of us overtalk and fire questions at him like a Putin Russian Firing Squad. He told me to never set up another call unless it is just me unless I want to give him more reasons to think Abbvie is more professional & to use more Renvoq.
Got a pretty strong warning from him.

This is the most insane STUPID thing I have heard of! 3 in a car I never thought could be topped but this 3-in-Virtual has it beat.

You are correct, it is a virtual 3 in a car.
So elementary & primary care.

This has Todd's simplistic primary care mind all over this just like the crazy PACE selling model & DRA (Digital Rep Advisor) that also came from Primary Care.
Beatrice is so clueless about the US business that she is buying into these stupid elementary concepts & ideas from simplistic primary care mindset & business model.
Lotz is so far over his head & at his highest level of incompetency (LEADING people, not managing), that he thinks these ridiculous elementary PC ideas are "awesome" to roll out.

No wonder all the reps & DMs are bailing Xeljanz and I&I. What a Cluster F@&! of an Division!
Now I see what I&I is being viewed internally as being worse than Primary Care
(How far this division has fallen from being the most convenient elite w Enbrel & early Xeljanz to the worse in the company)

Guys, they really dont know what else to do.

Keep in mind that many of our upper level managers are not in their positions because of their ability to lead. As someone that's been here since the early 2000s, I know that trhey're there because they check a box, or were someone's crony.

"Coaching" feedback from 3-in-a-cars (real or virtual) is viewed as the best way for someone above the level of a manager of reps to "prove" their value to those one or two levels up. For example, I know a former Regional Manager from what used to be called Specialty that landed at a small pharma shop, and tried to implement 3 in a car at their new company. He got BLASTED all over this site, and to his face. He stopped a few months into his tenure.

Working w Todd for decade, I am sure he was 100% all in Yes Mr Blue on this one like he was with 3 in a car. IDK about your VP Lotz but from what I hear he fighting for his job & way over his head as a Leader. So he probably jumped on board w 2 feet all in with this brilliant idea.
However, I think the idea started over here in IM then your VPs embraced it.

3 in a car was a joke. Experienced it a couple of times and even though it went well it was a waste of time and quite elementary. It is an annoyance to our customers and only serves to justify one’s position. Very childish behavior. And now virtual 3 in a car. Who ever resurrected this nightmare and what do the really think they achieve?

This is their way of trying to just their existence. The entire industry knows that the virtual call is useless, but they don’t have a clue what else to do. They know that we are not being product at all, but they don’t care as long as the lie can be maintained. This virtual shit will eventually go away when they see sales start to drop, layoffs will happen, and maybe they will keep a few office based reps but go to a contract rep from there. They can always hire reps for a launch on a temporary basis.

Hello poster #1-#12, Apologies for interrupting this conversation with yourself, but, I just wanted you to know I’m pulling for you. I pretty sure if you keep repeating the same talking points over and over again on this site that VCC will go away. Lots of meaningful change results from anonymous threads on here. Godspeed VCC 3 in an car Warrior!!!

Hello poster #1-#12, Apologies for interrupting this conversation with yourself, but, I just wanted you to know I’m pulling for you. I pretty sure if you keep repeating the same talking points over and over again on this site that VCC will go away. Lots of meaningful change results from anonymous threads on here. Godspeed VCC 3 in an car Warrior!!!
Pfizer is the only company that does this stupidity behavior as one physician said

Pfizer is the only company that does this stupidity behavior as one physician said
A few of my RHUs said same thing but in a polite way.
If both those guys directed this, then it might have came down from Beatrice or one of them convince the other..... if so , my bet is Todd as he is 100000% simple basic IM /PC mindset having never been a rep, DM, RD, or anything in specialty (derm is more PC & basic than IM)