• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Losing sales with Oriahnn and Orlissa

<

I don’t know about job security here. Our competition is gaining ground fast. I’m gonna start looking

I would not be surprised if we went through another reorg before the end of the year.

Open territories being filled with Iqvia, if filled at all.

Don't need two reps per territory, and way to many DMs.

I would not be surprised if we went through another reorg before the end of the year.

Open territories being filled with Iqvia, if filled at all.

Don't need two reps per territory, and way to many DMs.

I just heard that all the FAS's have been reassigned. That sounds like how they do it...reassign the layer not directly associated with sales (marketing, nurse ambassadors, fas, speaker programs, etc)...then cut all the reps.

I just heard that all the FAS's have been reassigned. That sounds like how they do it...reassign the layer not directly associated with sales (marketing, nurse ambassadors, fas, speaker programs, etc)...then cut all the reps.

Best part is they tried to spin it as exciting news lol!

Can't turn the ship around now, we already lost market share.

Whom ever had the bright idea to take away samples in the first place needs to go!

cant understand why. you reps are so successful. resorting to all types of sleezy inappropriate digs at competition. they are eating your lunch and will only continue to do so. Ive always maintained a professional way of selling. now I am interviewing with our competitor. the rep I competed with has even given me a referral because she knows I have always been a professional. Not the same for the old forrest reps.