Looks like Endo will be sharing your pain.

Anonymous

Word is Endo is picking up one of your top Execs. Our company has failed to integrate multiple acquisitions, have had multiple re-orgs, and layoffs, and yet we still suck. I know it sucks everywhere and no one is immune. Any words of wisdom on what we can expect in terms of management. I could care less about profitability or stock, my main concern is job security. Thanks and good luck out there.

<

Word is Endo is picking up one of your top Execs. Our company has failed to integrate multiple acquisitions, have had multiple re-orgs, and layoffs, and yet we still suck. I know it sucks everywhere and no one is immune. Any words of wisdom on what we can expect in terms of management. I could care less about profitability or stock, my main concern is job security. Thanks and good luck out there.

Who is it?

Who?