• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

LK the QA/QC Manager must go

Anonymous

L These posts will just keep reappearing. You owe big time for the abuses you have committed.

The pharmaceutical world knows what you did L. You abused your employees with glee. You caused one to have a nervous breakdown. ANy of your own mistakes you blamed on your employees. You threw anyone and everyone under the bus. Oh, and your hiring abilities were a joke. Congrats on Jennifer Sykes. You managed to hire someone even more psycho than you. Hire anymore freaks?

But Connetics caught on. Their words were that you were demoted to bench chemist because you abused your staff. They didn't have the required paperwork to put you on warning so demoting you as far as possible so you were no longer a lawsuit (hostile work environment) waiting to happen. The hope was you'd leave of your own accord..and I guess you did. That associate director position at Titan didn't work out so well for you didit? I could go into the details, but I'm sure everyone knows the rest. You left an associate director position for a managerial position in a company clearly in trouble. Your sins are finally catching up with you and I'm glad to see you burn.

<

L These posts will just keep reappearing. You owe big time for the abuses you have committed.

The pharmaceutical world knows what you did L. You abused your employees with glee. You caused one to have a nervous breakdown. ANy of your own mistakes you blamed on your employees. You threw anyone and everyone under the bus. Oh, and your hiring abilities were a joke. Congrats on Jennifer Sykes. You managed to hire someone even more psycho than you. Hire anymore freaks?

But Connetics caught on. Their words were that you were demoted to bench chemist because you abused your staff. They didn't have the required paperwork to put you on warning so demoting you as far as possible so you were no longer a lawsuit (hostile work environment) waiting to happen. The hope was you'd leave of your own accord..and I guess you did. That associate director position at Titan didn't work out so well for you didit? I could go into the details, but I'm sure everyone knows the rest. You left an associate director position for a managerial position in a company clearly in trouble. Your sins are finally catching up with you and I'm glad to see you burn.

RTP fights are funny. I think you both should grab your brooms and have a joust behind the factory where you typically go to drink moon shine and smoke home made cigs during lunch. Please allow someone with a camera phone to film it and post it on youtube.

why don't you meet at the moon shine distiller behind the RTP factory so you can kiss and make up. Maybe even share a home made beverage during lunch.

To make such a glib comment about the c*nt you've never worked under her, with or had her as a direct report. While you're entitled to your 'opinion' it's obvious you have no idea what your talking about. Now go ride that broom you so adore.

You broom pushers are so full of hate. You need some mental stimulation. Where a breathing mask. The factory floor dust is getting in your nose.

There are more at R&D come to think about it. Its a pattern. There is a 73 year old ex Veep from Savient that took a Senior Director position here at Eisai and is another lawsuit waiting to happen. Behaviour pattern seems eerily similar to LK. Sister much?

You broom pushers are so full of hate. You need some mental stimulation. Where a breathing mask. The factory floor dust is getting in your nose.

Larisa, you're the one filled with hate and spite. Your mind is poison and you would throw your own mother under the bus given the chance. No surprise your hubby died young sleeping next to you. It was probably his only way out.

Larisa, you're the one filled with hate and spite. Your mind is poison and you would throw your own mother under the bus given the chance. No surprise your hubby died young sleeping next to you. It was probably his only way out.

I have no idea who Larisa is but wow, you factory workers really are hate filled. No wonder you factory workers haven't produced a drug in forever and struggle to meet manufacturing standards.

I have no idea who Larisa is but wow, you factory workers really are hate filled. No wonder you factory workers haven't produced a drug in forever and struggle to meet manufacturing standards.

Sorry. Not a factory worker-far from it-I've just seen the shambles Lk has left in her wake and had to try and fix the damage which unfortunately involved traumatized staff. Just contact her former employers and ask what they think of LK. It won't be pretty. She's arrogant, incompetent, dishonest, abusive and backstabbing.

Sorry. Not a factory worker-far from it-I've just seen the shambles Lk has left in her wake and had to try and fix the damage which unfortunately involved traumatized staff. Just contact her former employers and ask what they think of LK. It won't be pretty. She's arrogant, incompetent, dishonest, abusive and backstabbing.

I think you probably made a move on her and she turned you down so now you're just plain bitter.