• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Live POAs despite spike in Covid

<

Based on company requirements, everyone attending the POA’s will be vax’d so the potential for an outbreak, while not ZERO, is pretty low.

Just try to avoid the ‘typical’ POA activities like hunting down some ‘strange’. Or wear a mask and a rubber.

If they infect us with Covid mid-December
then we’ll all be sick & quarantined during the last 2 weeks of the year when we’re usually off for the holidays. It’s a win win for the company

You are vaccinated. If you are still concerned, make sure you are masked at all times (but don't push that on the rest of us) and opt out of optional activities. Otherwise, get back to work. No riskier than being in health care settings all day, which is where you should be anyway.

Just “test positive” right before the POA and land yourself in isolation and you’re out of going. I wouldn’t chance it right before Christmas. Great way to end up alone in your bedroom while your family’s Christmas is ruined.

I’m pretty sure they’ll ask to see a copy of the positive test result. Hell HIPAA
is out the window with this company when we already had to submit a copy of our vaccination card

Just “test positive” right before the POA and land yourself in isolation and you’re out of going. I wouldn’t chance it right before Christmas. Great way to end up alone in your bedroom while your family’s Christmas is ruined.

I’m sure your family wouldn’t mind at all. In fact, they may encourage it.