• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

lipitor/singulair bye!bye!

happyxmrky

Now let's see what all of Merck's finest are going to do when Lipitor and Singulair go Generic...well what I would do is call in the Mgam's to use their relationships at the major institutions to keep vytorin and zetia as first line agents50% 50% 50% reduction in ldl...zetia is like a turbo booster...and singulair...can't forget those leukotrienes...an allergist told me one time that she would only use singulair as a last resort...C'mon how about a go get em speech from that phony Bob McMahon what a douche bag...laughing all the way to the bank...next to go would be all of the business managers that drink the green kool aid merck serves up eveyday...job description for Business Mgr. worthless...never sold anything...have no impact on making money for the company...collect a nice fat paycheck and bonus...especially the ones getting down on their kneepads...u know who you are??? I'm sure the same reps out there when the first round of cuts came in '09 are at it again kissing that behind making sure that their new project gets to the regional director to make themselves stand out a little bit better...call me if you need a hankie to wipe your face off...here's an idea...get everyone an Ipad II with MyCall and when you tell the doctor about the 50% reduction in LDL it explodes out on the screen...yea that will convince them to use it first line...Happy for those that are going to go through what I went through after losing my job...and I hope all of the crooks at the top never get to enjoy their millions that they robbed from this company...

<

Now let's see what all of Merck's finest are going to do when Lipitor and Singulair go Generic...well what I would do is call in the Mgam's to use their relationships at the major institutions to keep vytorin and zetia as first line agents50% 50% 50% reduction in ldl...zetia is like a turbo booster...and singulair...can't forget those leukotrienes...an allergist told me one time that she would only use singulair as a last resort...C'mon how about a go get em speech from that phony Bob McMahon what a douche bag...laughing all the way to the bank...next to go would be all of the business managers that drink the green kool aid merck serves up eveyday...job description for Business Mgr. worthless...never sold anything...have no impact on making money for the company...collect a nice fat paycheck and bonus...especially the ones getting down on their kneepads...u know who you are??? I'm sure the same reps out there when the first round of cuts came in '09 are at it again kissing that behind making sure that their new project gets to the regional director to make themselves stand out a little bit better...call me if you need a hankie to wipe your face off...here's an idea...get everyone an Ipad II with MyCall and when you tell the doctor about the 50% reduction in LDL it explodes out on the screen...yea that will convince them to use it first line...Happy for those that are going to go through what I went through after losing my job...and I hope all of the crooks at the top never get to enjoy their millions that they robbed from this company...

All true, top to bottom.

Hard days for Merck ahead with Lipitor and Singulair going generic. Good luck to all. Is it better to stay or move on. I left two years ago and although it took some time to find a new position in pharma, I have never had that feeling of dismal dispair that I had with Merck at the end.

Hard days for Merck ahead with Lipitor and Singulair going generic. Good luck to all. Is it better to stay or move on. I left two years ago and although it took some time to find a new position in pharma, I have never had that feeling of dismal dispair that I had with Merck at the end.

Is that dismal despair feeling unique to Merck? Or to all major pharma companies? Or an industry wide thing?

industry-wide....step back from all the meaningless micro- managing crap, and take a look at the Bigger View - you don't need a sales force to sell a generic.

Try to think of a therapeutic class where there isn't a good QD generic or two.

Diabetes maybe is the only one that comes to mind, and that will soon be changing too.

HepC?? also.

The pharma rep is becoming as obsolete as those guys that used to pump your gas for you, or the mailman.