• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

Linkedin

Anonymous

If you really want to see the lack of credentials some of the DCOs and CTLs have just look them up on Linkedin. Great seeing how some of these fools list their fake accomplishments. Must be a groupthink thing as all these vacuous fools are on there. Obviously all are looking to get another job but really sad that they think the silliness here matters in the real world. A recent DCO who left is working in car sales- used car sales- congratulations on the promotion.

<

Yeah...I often have wondered about this....so many of the CTL's and DCO's have posted and I always wondered why they posted? Are they too looking for opportunities? I'm kinda surprised how far these people have gone with the organization with limited skills and often times education too. Go figure?

They are posting for the same reason the rest of us are.....we are all getting our resumes polished, our contact list ready and beginning the search since a good % of us will not be here this fall. If you are not taking these actions then you are hiding in a cave and deserve what is coming.

The recommendations are even funnier.

e.g. "I am thrilled to give Patty Smith a recommendation. She is a first class professional and a great contributor. Please accept my endorsement of her."

Signed - DCO who has a terribly important job and a measurable position.

oh holy crap is it funny to look at the resumes. Looked up a few and got dizzy from laughing so hard. One person that I went to school with has stuff on there that is totally made up. I didn't know that all the merck SS were on there.

Some CTLs skip the rep part of their resume and dont list it.......like they skipped a grade and went straight to be manager........says a lot guess they dont want to be embarrassed.....

My former CTL---a worthless sack of pig vomit (his own)---lists himself as open for "Consulting" opportunities. This ass clown couldn't think his way out of a buffet line, but he's open to consulting opportunities! I love it.

My former CTL---a worthless sack of pig vomit (his own)---lists himself as open for "Consulting" opportunities. This ass clown couldn't think his way out of a buffet line, but he's open to consulting opportunities! I love it.

Some funny stuff. Thanks for the good laugh. I happen to have a great CTL but have had probably 16 in my career. Many were the biggest douchbags you could ever imagine. Had one that wanted to "convert me to Christ" on every ride along. Another, demanded I "hug" him in a restaurant after he wrote me up to show there were "no hard feelings." A third probably had 2 years total in field sales and on every ride would give out "homework" such as having to write 20 openings and closings and have them memorized by the next field visit. I wanted to kill her. Seriously, she is still a DM and I have no idea how such incompetence survives. In no other industry could people like this make so much money and actually be in charge of other people. This and crappy R&D are why the industry does not stand a chance of recovery.