Liability on an Island

Anonymous

How does a out of control HI DM stay employed - with RBD backing! 20 years in Pharma and I have never seen such gross behavior. If it had been a 50 something year old male with a direct female report - gone ! Does Jeff Pott and Lynn Tetrault know the truth ?

How does a out of control HI DM stay employed - with RBD backing! 20 years in Pharma and I have never seen such gross behavior. If it had been a 50 something year old male with a direct female report - gone ! Does Jeff Pott and Lynn Tetrault know the truth ?

It ain't just H1. I won't name team but there is a manager with a large geography, too many people to manage and he just can't handle it. Everyone wants OUT!! This one individual is so poor at his job that it is causing an implosion of his district. It is horrible! There used to be a means of PSSs evaluating DSMs and if they didn't shape up they were shipped out. But no - everyone turns a blind eye and this one already has trouble with HR!!!!! But he still stands. Baggage and garbage!