Liability Insurance (E&O) Distributor/ISR

Anonymous

Does anyone have a good company that they use for general liability insurance for medical sales professionals? (Rates?) I hear that this is now becoming the 'norm' in regards to hospital credentialing and would like to protect my personal/professional assets - thanks in advance

<

The Rep Trax scheme charges per rep.
Red Lion charges less and gives you a real policy. They even included my sub reps.

Medical Sales Advocates (www.medicalsalesadvocates.com) is a not-for-profit association that was formed by a device rep. It is not owned or otherwise affiliated with Reptrax. Reptrax does, however, recommend that reps visit the site as MSA provides very low cost Professional Liability, General Liability and Products/Completed Operations Liability Insurance that is automatically included with membership.

The above post is wrong - MSA offers BOTH individual and group/corporate membership. In fact, the group/corporate rates are more affordable than anything else we have found. If you are looking for both Professional and General Liability Insurance that covers you as a Medical Device Rep, you should visit www.MedicalSalesAdvocates.com to see if membership makes sense for you and your sub reps (both 1099 and W2 qualify).

Membership also includes other benefits designed for our industry.